Like it or not

JETS SB

Zach Wilson is our QB for the reminder of the season or until Aaron Rodgers returns

Robert Saleh is our coach for the remainder of this season and next season 

Joe Douglas is our GM for the remainder of this season and next season

Nathaniel Hackett is our OC for the remainder of this season and next season

Whenever Aaron Rodgers returns and is ready to play and wants to play, he will be our QB until either he wants to retire or gets injured again

Jets nation will continue to bitch about every one of these things, even though they will never be listened to. 

“The Jets will win on Sunday and Zach Wilson will be the reason why”  - quote today from  Brandon Tierney WFAN

• Upvote 8
  • Thumb Down 12
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

Zach Wilson is our QB for the reminder of the season or until Aaron Rodgers returns

Joe Douglas is our coach for the remainder of this season and next season

Whenever Aaron Rodgers returns and is ready to play and wants to play, he will be our QB until either he wants to retire or gets injured again

Jets nation will continue to bitch about every one of these things, even though they will never be listened to. 

“The Jets will win on Sunday and Zach Wilson will be the reason why”  - quote today from  Brandon Tierney WFAN

I choose NOT . . .

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

All of them will be back next year, count on it.  The only hope is for Douglas to actually bring in a viable 3rd QB that can take over if Rodgers goes down again.

I guess there is a small chance they will jettison Zach but I am betting he plays just well enough for them to haul out the old 'making progress' and if Rodgers wants to mentor him and for him to be here?  He will be here

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

All of them will be back next year, count on it.  The only hope is for Douglas to actually bring in a viable 3rd QB that can take over if Rodgers goes down again.

I guess there is a small chance they will jettison Zach but I am betting he plays just well enough for them to haul out the old 'making progress' and if Rodgers wants to mentor him and for him to be here?  He will be here

These two posts are spot on.  This is how it will be.  

• Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

FWIW, both Hughes and Rosenblatt are reporting with confidence that the Raiders game is Zach Wilson’s last chance, and if he starts out bad, he won’t make it past halftime. Interested to see if Saleh makes Siemian active as the emergency three. 

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who heard Zach might get benched I guess it's pretty serious.”

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

I have no issue with any of these things other than Zach being our QB for the remainder of the season. But the trade deadline has passed, so at this point you are kind of stating the obvious.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

FWIW, both Hughes and Rosenblatt are reporting with confidence that the Raiders game is Zach Wilson’s last chance, and if he starts out bad, he won’t make it past halftime. Interested to see if Saleh makes Siemian active as the emergency three. 

This is good news, this is exactly what should be done finally. If the offense can't produce, move on to someone else and see if it fixes things

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Thanks for this. I stopped fiddling with the twitter / x machine awhile back so I lose out on some these random nuggets by the Jets beat.

Pretty interesting...but my concern is why Siemian isn't the back up. That Boyle kid ain't it...(watch him light it up now).

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, PepPep said:

I have no issue with any of these things other than Zach being our QB for the remainder of the season. But the trade deadline has passed, so at this point you are kind of stating the obvious.

exactly.

So the point of this thread then, for the OP, to stand up and crow what is patently obvious to all already. Wow.  Impressive. 

49 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

Possibly.

Almost assuredly.

Definitely.

In fairness, the Jets aren't listening to homer-fluffers either.

Great, looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Interesting. We will see who they sign from the practice squad this weekend.

• Upvote 2

Last game as a jet if he doesn’t do well 

I've heard that over and over, blah blah blah.

He'll be starting games in 2024, oh, you just wait.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I wonder about saleh. Jim harbaugh is having some trouble at Michigan and may spring free. I think saleh basically needs a winning record.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Thats interesting and kind of surprising.

Like, what has really changed?

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Definitely not making any predictions, but the last time we had a Zach "last chance" game was the Chiefs game.  And that turned out.... well?  On the stat sheet anyways.

• Upvote 1