Covid

LoraleiFL

I was sick as a dog Sunday and Monday. For some reason I had a Covid test lying around, tested myself and came up positive.

It’s not fun. Really bad cold and flu symptoms. I also have terrible muscle aches everywhere. 

This is not meant to be political. All I am saying is that if you are planning on going to the Jets game on Sunday there is something going around. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Flu going around too.  I was at urgent care for a dish slicing my foot incident in the kitchen today (don't ask) and my contact injury was a welcome site to staff there.

I don’t feel that it’s fair to leave us hanging like that. We need the rest of the story. A little levity would be good for the site, even if its at your expense.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, LoraleiFL said:

I was sick as a dog Sunday and Monday. For some reason I had a Covid test lying around, tested myself and came up positive.

It’s not fun. Really bad cold and flu symptoms. I also have terrible muscle aches everywhere. 

This is not meant to be political. All I am saying is that if you are planning on going to the Jets game on Sunday there is something going around. 

Feel better. Drink 150-200 oz of water per day. 

57 minutes ago, LoraleiFL said:

me too (here in Brooklyn) - theraflu and hot tea is my best friend just drink hot fluids all day and wear a couple layers and turn the heat up and sweat it out... if i had a sauna I'd use that too lol. It works