New uniforms 2024 - Is it happening?

JTJet

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

I’d be shocked if we don’t get new uniforms 

So would I.  It's more revenue for Woody.

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

I hear they will be blue and white.

Lol.  Even though we know it won't happen, would something like this even be possible?  Or would the NFL step in and prevent it.  "You guys are a green team".

• Ugh 1

image.thumb.jpeg.806558226179f6e24ff968c666a64b29.jpeg

I still have this saved from the last time we changed uni's.  I always liked this design. It sticks to the classic Jet green and white (and there's ONLY green and white) plus there's excellent contrast throughout. 

HELMET: I really like the way the white letters match the white stripe down the middle. 

JERSEY: The green 33 stands out perfectly against the white background.  The 2 stripes on each shoulder are right where they should be (rather than the idiotic way they cross over onto the chest on the current uni's).  The mini logo on the front is nice.

PANTS: The pants are green but have a contrasting white stripe down the side.  The legs are white but have the 2 green stripes at the ankle.  Simple, but effective! 

Overall, it's a clean look with nothing ridiculous going on (again, like those chest stripes on the current uni's).  To me, this is a classic look.  A bit understated but in the "less is more" way.  

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1