95% of this board will be talking Super Bowl come August

Why are you guys wasting your time with the fire everyone crap, the im done w this team crap etc.?

Joe D is staying.  Robert Saleh is staying.  Rodgers will be healthy.

We will take a LT in the draft.  We will sign a few big time free agents.  

There will be highlight throws from rodgers in camp.  And 95% of you will be saying this is a Super Bowl caliber team.

So I will ask.  Why are you doing this to yourselves now?  Why are you going to post “fire everyone” for the next 3 months only to be saying this is a Super Bowl team come August?

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Why are you guys wasting your time with the fire everyone crap, the im done w this team crap etc.?

There will be highlight throws from rodgers in camp.  And 95% of you will be saying this is a Super Bowl caliber team.

So I will ask.  Why are you doing this to yourselves now?  Why are you going to post “fire everyone” for the next 3 months only to be saying this is a Super Bowl team come August?

Well, we have the best young GM in the league right?

14 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Can I say this now? Thank you Joe Douglas, Thank you.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

1000% . This may be the most aggressive offseason we’ll ever see. 3 new starters will be on the offensive line plus a noteworthy wide receiver will be added. It’ll be mandated by Woody and Rodgers without a doubt.

Jets and a “aggressive offseason” just reeks of 4-13 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Stop your fraudulent threads and your flip-flopping. 

This is one of the worst staffs ever assembled for the NY Jets.  The brightest and the youngest...just cease and desist hero. 

31 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Not sure about the Super Bowl talk lol but for the most part, you’re right. Everyone will be back and our optimism will be high with a healthy Rodgers. 

only thing I’m not sure about is the big time free agent signings. This team has never landed the guys, it’s always the second tier guys. People don’t want to play here and I don’t think this season will do us any favors in terms of convincing them otherwise. This will still be one of the lesser destinations in the league, especially now where everyone knows this franchise could be sitting on a lame duck staff and front office. 

55 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Do you like turtles?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

And we will be right back where we are now just like every year. Jets fans are definitely insane in many ways.

The more likely scenario is someone moves up to draft alt in front of us then we draft defense because bpa or some nonsense. We don't land any big name players because why would they want to come play for us and instead we settle for mediocre guys who they sell off as the ones they wanted all along. If we draft alt and get either Evans or Higgins in free agency I would at least say we are trending in the right direction I don't think we would make a Superbowl run but honestly I'd be happy enough to see us in the hunt for the playoffs for a change. Meaningful games in December would be a good start.