Zach’s mom gives an update

Rhg1084

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Well of course she is.  I think most parents would be absolutely seething over the public clown show that Wilson has put up with the last two/three weeks.  

People should be able to acknowledge that Wilson is a bust of Epic proportions  and that leaks the last few weeks and whatever the deal was yesterday with the weird reporting by the team, I’d straight up bush league.  Same with the bull crap about the apple orchard and all that other crap that people get worked up about him for that doesn’t have to do with his play.

His mom should stay out of it, but I can certainly understand why a parent would feel the need to protect their kid against this ridiculous situation 

Poor zach

• Haha 2

Cutie..and you can obviously understand her support for her son.

and she’s right!  Zach got slammed in the helmet..and he wasn’t ducking away into the hit..so it appeared like a flag should have been thrown.  They would have called it on a better QB..obviously would’ve with Rodgers.  

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I’m assuming weve seen the last of Mr Zach? Siemien to close out these last 3 games

In Saleh's press conference today he was asked if Zach will be the starter if he clears the concussion protocol.  Saleh said yes.  They then asked if he could play even if he doesn't practice during the week.  Again, Saleh said yes.

Siemian will be the starter if Zach can't go.

• Upvote 1