Jets vs Commanders - The Game Thread

Maxman

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Some Jets fans are rooting for a win on Sunday. Some want a loss which brings better draft position.

No matter what you think, it is game day. And what we root for has no bearing on what happens. So let's all get along, watch the Jets today and hope for good things. Which means different things to different people.

Love to see Garrett get to 1,000 yards on Sunday. Go Jets.

Well Said.  I always say "Mind your own fandom".

We can get to 4th pick with a loss.

A win can take us all the way back to 12.

Go Jets!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Some Jets fans are rooting for a win on Sunday. Some want a loss which brings better draft position.

No matter what you think, it is game day. And what we root for has no bearing on what happens. So let's all get along, watch the Jets today and hope for good things. Which means different things to different people.

Love to see Garrett get to 1,000 yards on Sunday. Go Jets.

Rooting for a better draft position is futile. At this point I just watch them, point and laugh at them. And change the channel. I am sooo beyond numb. I’ll never root for them to lose, but I don’t get as pissed off at them when I laugh and change the channel.

ok, so I’m sure you’re going? MAKE SURE ITS PACKED AND LOUD AND GET OFF MY LAWN!

• Haha 2

2 suck bag Mickey Mouse orgs 

which one can out suck the other to the bottom? 

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — The Washington Commanders are bringing their 32nd-ranked defense to New York to square off against the Jets’ NFL-worst offense.

Something’s got to give, right? Well ...

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

How empty are the parking lots ?

LEGENDARY HARDCORE jets fan @kevinc855 the most HARDCORE jets fan in the history of HARDCORISM isn’t going today.  So… I expect it won’t be PACKED AND LOUD today. And JD’s little nipples will be safe after the game

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

for those rooting for the draft pick

Thanks for posting.  This at least gives us things to root for this week. I myself would like to see a competitive game on our end.  Nothing more nothing less.  The outcome will be what it will be.  In this case, Go Jets! has more than one meaning.  Go Jets!  

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My sons first game was the Brett Ratcliffe Jets loss to the Ravens. Haha, nothing is better. Win or lose!! Enjoy. 

64FA71F1-1E5F-43B8-8FED-F458C12381CF.jpeg

ah yes the jets legend, Brett Ratcliffe.

thank you, this is the perfect game to take kids to...they couldn't care less that the jets or redskins stink.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1