Should the Jets consider trading Breece Hall?

25 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

In a vacuum trading a RB before you have to pay him isn’t crazy. But “should we trade him because he doesn’t fit Keith Carters scheme” is how I know you’re trolling.

Again, I wasn’t the one who called Breece out in a weekly press conference. This from a guy who prides himself on not calling out players publicly. He clearly had a big issue with how Breece was executing the plays. 

• More Ugh 2

6 minutes ago, MostlyHarmless said:

Again, I wasn’t the one who called Breece out in a weekly press conference. This from a guy who prides himself on not calling out players publicly. He clearly had a big issue with how Breece was executing the plays. 

Bruh

it was bad enough that you asked him to slap you.  Cmon man !

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, MostlyHarmless said:

I generally have a “don’t feed the trolls” philosophy, but for some reason I can’t help myself this time.

Anyone who paid much attention to the Jets this season would have noticed that Hall started the season hot, then had a midseason slump before finishing the season extremely strongly.  Saleh made his comments toward the end of that downturn.  A few weeks later, Hall ended the season with 3 great games.  If anything, you’re not showing that Hall is overrated, you’re instead spotlighting one of the more identifiable times when Saleh provided feedback/motivation to a player in a way that got them back on track.

But sure, let’s trade a young star with two years left on his rookie contract after being second to only Christian McCaffrey in total yards for a running back.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MostlyHarmless said:

He’s a 2nd round pick so he does not have his 5th year option. Only two years left on his deal so he likely will be gone by 2026. Might as well get something for him now. More importantly Breece has publicly criticized the coaches on a few occasions which doesn’t fly with Saleh (see Elijah Moore).

Also Saleh alluded to the fact that Hall may not fit Keith Carters running scheme when he said Breece dances too much. 

Breece is right the coaching staff sucks balls.

Fire them!

Extend Breece now so you pay for his good years and not the back end sh*tty ones.

Baseball has figured this out time for NFL to follow suit specifically with positions like RB if you want to keep them more then 4 years extend them earlier.

3 minutes ago, MykePM said:

I generally have a “don’t feed the trolls” philosophy, but for some reason I can’t help myself this time.

Anyone who paid much attention to the Jets this season would have noticed that Hall started the season hot, then had a midseason slump before finishing the season extremely strongly.  Saleh made his comments toward the end of that downturn.  A few weeks later, Hall ended the season with 3 great games.  If anything, you’re not showing that Hall is overrated, you’re instead spotlighting one of the more identifiable times when Saleh provided feedback/motivation to a player in a way that got them back on track.

But sure, let’s trade a young star with two years left on his rookie contract after being second to only Christian McCaffrey in total yards for a running back.

I really don’t think there is any love between Breece and the coaches. Do I have cite the time Breece questioned his usage after Dallas or posted negative content about Carter after the season? Saleh clearly loves Carter so don’t think he appreciated that. 

I could imagine Breece was very vocal against the coaches behind the scene. 

He’s a 2nd round pick so he does not have his 5th year option. Only two years left on his deal so he likely will be gone by 2026. Might as well get something for him now. More importantly Breece has publicly criticized the coaches on a few occasions which doesn’t fly with Saleh (see Elijah Moore).

Also Saleh alluded to the fact that Hall may not fit Keith Carters running scheme when he said Breece dances too much. 

make no mistake, Elijah Moore was traded because he went again the "boy prince" Zach Wilson. a move we are going to regret next season if Watson can stay healthy.

Hall is going nowhere.

and what do you think your going to get for him anyway? RBs are a dime a dozen. you can find someone just as good in the 3rd rd of any draft.

you keep Hall for 2 years and tag him if you must and then let him walk and draft his replacement. just like the Giants are doing with Barkley. nobody pays them big money anymore and nobody is trading anything worth while for one. 

Saleh said Breece leaves meat on the bone with his running style (something along those lines). Maybe Breece isn’t as good as we all think. Plus you never want to build a team around a bell cow back. 

robert saleh is a f*cking ass clown moron....so there's that

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, doitny said:

make no mistake, Elijah Moore was traded because he went again the "boy prince" Zach Wilson. a move we are going to regret next season if Watson can stay healthy.

Hall is going nowhere.

and what do you think your going to get for him anyway? RBs are a dime a dozen. you can find someone just as good in the 3rd rd of any draft.

you keep Hall for 2 years and tag him if you must and then let him walk and draft his replacement. just like the Giants are doing with Barkley. nobody pays them big money anymore and nobody is trading anything worth while for one. 

bullsh*t. breece is probably the 2nd or 3rd best rb in the league. you dont just find those guys in the 3rd round like its nothing

• Post of the Week 1

Saleh said Breece leaves meat on the bone with his running style (something along those lines). Maybe Breece isn’t as good as we all think. Plus you never want to build a team around a bell cow back. 

I actually think he’s better than we think if we could see him operate inside a competent offense.

Oh well if Saleh said it….

3 hours ago, MostlyHarmless said:

Go Away GIF

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, MostlyHarmless said:

What ?

2 hours ago, MykePM said:

Nice job but you kinda forgot the without the slightest threat of anything that even slightly resembled an NFL passing game. 

• Upvote 1