*** The official 2024 free agency thread***

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

BREAKING NEWS: Reports coming out of Florham Park that the Jets may have never adjusted their clocks for daylight savings time.

wow. Wild if true.

😜

image.gif.0852ae3c2ee9293bc37dfb8cff9638f5.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Blake Cashman could turn into Fred Warner and I still would feel great about getting rid of him. As much as I'll bitch about JD today getting anything for Cashman after he would go on the IR for taking a nap was a great result. 

Good player - have zero faith he'll every remain healthy. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

watch the jets end up resigning Laken Tomlinson 😂

Hope you're ready for McGovern to come back on a cheap deal. Maybe they'll pull the long snapper's brother too.

• Haha 1

Just now, Paradis said:

Would signing Tyron Smith and Zietler be enough to put out the flames? Probably what's needed

Say they do this.  Would you still go OL at 10?  What if the top wrs are gone by then, and you’ve signed several OL?  

45 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

GM Rodgers must be on a darkness retreat.  Someone should have told him it was the start of FA 

One of the things I was hoping to see this year was far fewer Rodgers’ recommended FAs. I understood doing some catering to him last year but now he’s under contract (unlike when they brought in Lazard and Hackett) and Douglas needs to get back to trusting his staff and targeting players who have a deeper resume than, “buds with Aaron.” 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1