*** The official 2024 free agency thread***

There's interest in Mike Williams inside the Jets, though divided on injury history... given Ridley's not happening (NE is the favorite sounds like), Gabe w/ Jags... starting to think Mike is most likely. Boyd still a name to watch

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ve got the following in my feed:

- Pittman new contract, stays in Indy

- Deandre Swift to the Bears

- Tony Pollard to the Titans

- Kendrick Bourne back to the scumbag cheaters

- Dion Dawkins back to Bills, also is a doosh

I saw a report that Dawkins can now afford to buy a shirt.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

There's interest in Mike Williams inside the Jets, though divided on injury history... given Ridley's not happening (NE is the favorite sounds like), Gabe w/ Jags... starting to think Mike is most likely. Boyd still a name to watch

I remember hearing that the jets went after him hard before he resigned with the Chargers a couple of years ago 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I would 100% give this contract to Huff

You’re crazy.

Even though the amount of games they have played are different here, these are their stats when you compare their last 1300 snaps.

IMG_0883.jpeg

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

This x100. If he gives us a discount to play with Rodgers I think it's a gamble worth taking. This article details why he has had all the knee problems since the original injury:

https://www.packers.com/news/david-bakhtiari-addresses-season-ending-knee-injury-his-future

Use a mid round pick to draft a backup or rely on Warren. If his knee issue are truly fixed then for the right price this is a gamble I would make.

I doubt anyone will be signing him anytime soon based on the procedure he said he needed and when/if he got it done.

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Makes no sense.

WRs coming off ACL tear don't get back close to 100% until 2 years out.

Some never recover their pre-injury form.

The skill position freaks like Adrian Peterson are unicorns.  Once in a generation type athletes / healers/ freaks.

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

an injury-prone, over-rated WR who has never lived up to his draft hype signing a FA deal with the jets

what could possibly go wrong??? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Paradis said:

41 year old QB and we're bargain shopping, only the jets man

2 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Makes no sense.

WRs coming off ACL tear don't get back close to 100% until 2 years out.

Some never recover their pre-injury form.

The skill position freaks like Adrian Peterson are unicorns.  Once in a generation type athletes / healers/ freaks.

Ok, but it is what it is. It doesn't mean we're out on Odunze at #10 if that's what you're worried about. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Worried about Williams but Bsktari checks all the boxes? Never stops does it?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Ok, but it is what it is. It doesn't mean we're out on Odunze at #10 if that's what you're worried about. 

Nabers looks like Jamarr Chase to me.

If he somehow falls to #10, they might have to consider bypassing OT.

The more I think about it, they ought to address OL in FA as much as possible so as not to lock themselves in at #10 to one position.

I don't think Odunze is worth the 10th pick.  I'd take Alt, Nabers, or trade down.

• Upvote 1