OT: Do the Broncos officially have the worst uniforms in the NFL?

That thing on the sleeves looks like the Chargers lightning bolt, except they changed the colors to orange and blue 🤣

image.jpeg.eb4493231e0d6216d8400c8babbf71ae.jpeg

All in all, looks like a Chris Johnson style eff up for sure.

Teams always overthink things.  Just go back to the classics or some tweaked version of them.

That's where the fanbase finds that emotional connection and nostalgia or whatever you want to call it.

image.jpeg.042471ac7eb4baa09527904348462543.jpeg

• Post of the Week 2

They should absolutely go back to their classics (above) but the new ones look similar to their recent looks (though I want to see what their helmet logo looks like).

I like the white helmet at least.  Hope that's making a comeback.  Wish we had one.

19 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

They should absolutely go back to their classics (above) but the new ones look similar to their recent looks (though I want to see what their helmet logo looks like).

I like the white helmet at least.  Hope that's making a comeback.  Wish we had one.

Agree the white helmet looks fresh.

I believe they used it once or twice last season.  Called it their "snow capped" or something like that.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think those are supposed to be their throwbacks and, just like when the Jets donned their late ‘70s threads, they are likely to be immensely more popular than these atrocities. 

27 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Broncos have 3…. Just like every other nfl team. Unless I’m missing something 

Blue/Blue/Blue

Blue/White/Blue

Blue/Blue/White

Blue/White/White

Blue/Orange/White

Blue/White/Orange

Blue/Orange/Orange

White/Blue/Blue

White/Blue/White

White/White/Blue

White/White/White

White/Orange/Orange

White/Orange/White

White/White/Orange

Shall I continue or do you get the picture? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Teams always overthink things.  Just go back to the classics or some tweaked version of them.

That's where the fanbase finds that emotional connection and nostalgia or whatever you want to call it.

These were super cool. No idea why they went away from them in the first place.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

These are pretty gross. Weird that Jets and Lions are going for cleaner, more classic looks (both are much improved) and Denver is going the other direction.

It’s especially peculiar considering their new throwbacks are 10/10. A quick viewing of a Broncos message board shows they adore the throwbacks and are lukewarm on the new ones, at best, with a ton of people hating them. Do these design/team exec idiots not use focus groups? 

• Upvote 3

They’re gonna have the exact same cycle as the Jets. Five years with these dreadful mountain west uniforms and then they’ll dump them for the classic 70s/80s unis that are near unanimously loved. 

• Upvote 3