**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

The Jets were set in '99, and then Vinny went down - that window slammed shut.

Last year, the Defense was playing at a high level and the Offense had potential, but Rodgers went down. I believe that what may have happened with Rodgers went away with the injury and missed year.  

I'm ready for yet another wholesale change with the Franchise. Saleh and Co. ain't it, the defense has gotten old, stale, and disinterested, and Rodgers is just... not that guy anymore. 

explosion GIF

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

The Jets were set in '99, and then Vinny went down - that window slammed shut.

Last year, the Defense was playing at a high level and the Offense had potential, but Rodgers went down. I believe that what may have happened with Rodgers went away with the injury and missed year.  

I'm ready for yet another wholesale change with the Franchise. Saleh and Co. ain't it, the defense has gotten old, stale, and disinterested, and Rodgers is just... not that guy anymore. 

explosion GIF

Can't Wait!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Even if the jets eke out a win, so what, if this is the product we’re going to see this year.  This team is not making the playoffs. 

Look I can’t really defend what we’re watching but there is something be said for there’s enough new out there for the Jets on both sides of the ball to say it’ll take some time to jell.  Preseason used to be for that but no longer.