Tonight is the “Aaron Rodgers game”

3 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

25 completions
280 yards

3 TDs

Aaron embarrasses the Pats on National Tv like we have been so many times before

Soul cleansing win tonight

That would be pretty awesome.  Hope you're right.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

25 completions
280 yards

3 TDs

Aaron embarrasses the Pats on National Tv like we have been so many times before

He is a complex guy but I’m with you

national tv and first time on home field since - well we will leave that

i believe he wants to put on a show tonight

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

25 completions
280 yards

3 TDs

200.gif?cid=d9212ad9ttw73yyt3hirva1rj1ul

500 and 6 TDs.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

From what I have seen and interpreted, I truly do not think Aaron is trying to be the hero.  I think he is genuinely excited for his teammates when they succeed and if we win by scoring 3 rushing TDs, he will be absolutely thrilled.  There's almost a 'dad' feel to his vibe here.  

Do not disagree at all.

I was not trying to insinuate that itis all about him - but a piece of me does believe he wants to show certain media personnel and others who are doubting him that he still has it. I do not beleive however, that he would be reckless in doing so at the cost of the team..

• Upvote 3

i think the jets will win.  i don't think it'll be a blow out.  the patsies will be ready.  but one thing i will say is the patsie defense will be reacting to rodgers qb play as opposed to rodgers reacting to the defense.  for the past five seasons the patsie defense has disguised coverages and confused the jets qb.  i don't see this happening to rodgers.

• Sympathy 1

25 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Bill is gone, Brady is gone

first time in literally forever 

IMG_9006.webp

I read somewhere that this is the first time the Jets are playing the Patriots without Belichick on one sideline or the other since 1995.

• Upvote 1

rodgers is a shell of himself from his prime

he cant roll out and move around, let alone run

the last time he threw for 300+yards was  in Dec 2021-

the jets should win tonight-this like the Titans games should be wins-lose against scrubs and you are in big trouble

• Thumb Down 1

23 minutes ago, kmnj said:

rodgers is a shell of himself from his prime

he cant roll out and move around, let alone run

the last time he threw for 300+yards was  in Dec 2021-

the jets should win tonight-this like the Titans games should be wins-lose against scrubs and you are in big trouble

This is true - which would have made him 37 the last time he threw for 300 yards.  That is worriesome.

With that said, the hope is the past two weeks he's been just easing himself and the team into the offense.  As he starts to look the way of Williams and Conklin more this offense should open up.  

As the OL continues to gel he should get more time.  The hope has to be he becomes a prolific pocket passer.

What we've seen from him so far is a team thats goal is to simply keep games close and hope to pull it out late. 

• Upvote 2
  • Ugh 1

3 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

25 completions
280 yards

3 TDs

just 280? Feel like that number is going to come down to who wins Gonzales on Wilson

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

This is true - which would have made him 37 the last time he threw for 300 yards.  That is worriesome.

With that said, the hope is the past two weeks he's been just easing himself and the team into the offense.  As he starts to look the way of Williams and Conklin more this offense should open up.  

As the OL continues to gel he should get more time.  The hope has to be he becomes a prolific pocket passer.

What we've seen from him so far is a team thats goal is to simply keep games close and hope to pull it out late. 

+ survival. 

• Upvote 1