******The Official Jets -- Raiders Game Day Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To run out of bounds?

he got up smiling and completed the drive..  Fitz went to the sidelines and got a cast spray painted on.  let go of the absurd hate.  Geno has taken a giant crap all over you, 80, and the rest of your syndicate. 

direct your anger to the reason we're losing.

Geno is clearly more talented than fitz. It's his football IQ and decision making that is in question.

Consconsidering the circumstances, hard to evaluate his total play today, but he has looked really really good this second half.  This game might be a wash because the defense looks like hot sh*t today, but if we can finally get an arm under center that can open the offense up, it will do wonders in the long run.

Geno is clearly more talented than fitz. It's his football IQ and decision making that is in question.

And that question never got to be answered in a football sense because of getting punched by a teammate.  Maybe the light bulb finally came on; one thing is for sure; for the first time in his career he has had a chance to see a true professional qb go about his business.  Lets hope he learned something from it. 

Geno is 20-27 2 tds and 1 int with a 101 qbr. Thats coming off the bench rusty and being forced into obvious passing plays with no run game or defense.

But people still wont give him credit for playing well.

I hate Geno Smith and never wanted to hear his name again but he doesn't even make the cut on my list of people I blame for this abortion 

Archived