### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the past 5 games nothing has come easy for us. We are still in this and I have confidence based on what we've seen over the past several weeks that our time does not just quit and die. We can win this game the Jet way...with difficulty.

what kind of moron game plan starts Ridley over Ivory ??? Ridley is horrible and plays like he's wearing cement shoes I hope does not get another touch in this game. Also Quigley must be cut at seasons end he is the least clutch kicker I have ever seen he is terrible.

If this team does not get its head out of its ass no playoffs for us.

This has been eerily similar to our last playoff game, ironically. 

We left ourselves in a much worse hole, but it was the same flat performance, coming off a big win vs the Patriots. 

In that case, we should feel grateful that Fitz didn't hand the Bills a TD there when wrapping up the second half.

No need to stop them though right?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Not the point, the point is the penalties, the punt and the inability to do anything offensively is killing them.  That the offense cant even eat up a little clock and give the D a blow would help.  

So many whiney cunts in this thread, it's amazing. I can smell the Zima through the monitor as well.

It would be an amazing study of humanity if people didn't associate them with us by dint of our shared fandom

Not the point, the point is the penalties, the punt and the inability to do anything offensively is killing them.  That the offense cant even eat up a little clock and give the D a blow would help.  

Whether we win or lose, that Sheldon penalty is unforgivable.  Watch the fukkin ball.

Archived