Name 3 players you would like to see cut right now...

3 hours ago, 42BHarper said:

Geno Smith , Ross Martin, Hackenberg

You can't actually be serious with cutting our second round pick from this past draft...can you?  Nevermind the fact that we would have 2 QB's to open the season, do you realize how stupid that sounds?

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

You can't actually be serious with cutting our second round pick from this past draft...can you?  Nevermind the fact that we would have 2 QB's to open the season, do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Did you not see Petty play against the third stringers last night? LOL

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Sudfeld, Thompkins, Davis

All 3 have hit their ceilings which tells you everything you need to know.

Definitely Sudfeld.  Did anyone notice that after his TD catch Petty ran all the way over to him and tried to congratulate him and  Sudfeld totally ignored him.  Maybe because he's an xPat, he only celebrates with Brady!  I now see him as a me first guy and he's not talented enough for that.  

43 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

Definitely Sudfeld.  Did anyone notice that after his TD catch Petty ran all the way over to him and tried to congratulate him and  Sudfeld totally ignored him.  Maybe because he's an xPat, he only celebrates with Brady!  I now see him as a me first guy and he's not talented enough for that.  

I can't stand guys with no athleticism. They look the part but can't get out of their own way. Makes zero sense to make the field smaller by putting Davis or Sudfeld out there. Amaro too so far. It just amazes me with these guys size, they can't catch or make anyone miss them or f*cking straight arm smash a 190 LB CB! I actually HATE our TE group. HATE!

Archived