**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Hate to say it but the best thing for him is to put Geno in and have him throw 3 picks. With Petty and Hackenberg unusable to this point, it vindicates his keeping Fitz in through this sh*tshow.  Not only that, but then he can go to Petty without any fanfare. If Petty sucks, too, then it tailors how hard MM should go after a QB next year. Geno doing well for a few weeks may make for some entertaining I-told-you-so's, and winning is obviously more fun to watch than losing, but replacing a lame duck starter with a lame duck backup is hardly a way for a 1-win team to look forward. JMO.

Yeah that.

Or....just sit back and watch the magical journey with Geno as he takes this team to, and wins the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ASH1962 said:

UnitedWhoFan you are a fan obviously of one of the greatest musical acts in history, yet you are a Todd Bowltite steadfast supporter even after watching this horrible 6 game stretch.

I don't get it LOL.

It's Dr. Who, not the Who.  That should help explain it.

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

I keep repeating the same phrase OVER AND OVER in my head while watching our offense: WE NEED A RUNNING GAME. WE NEED A 230+ RB.

Bo Jackson can be our RB and we'd still be losing with Fitzpatrick.

3 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

UnitedWhoFan you are a fan obviously of one of the greatest musical acts in history, yet you are a Todd Bowltite steadfast supporter even after watching this horrible 6 game stretch.

I don't get it LOL.

No, you don;t really get it.  Forget Pete and Keith Moon -- he is a fan of Dr. Who!

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Geno is a mystery box now? Seriously? What's the mystery? What new and inventive way he'all turn the ball over?

Geno never had Marshall or Gailey. Dependent variables have changed. We know Fitz is horrendous. 

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

ESPN has gone from a Disney cash cow to a drain and waste of corporate assets. Who watches this crap? 

I keep reading that as cable companies lean more toward a la carte plans it'll effectively be the end of ESPN. This pleases me.

Archived