Mo and Sheldon regularly No-show team meetings

AFJF

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Maybe they are using watches Geno gave them and don;t know how to change them re the time zones?

Even that was due to idiocy (stemming from the Jets' observation of ET time zones even when on the west coast coast) rather than outright, blatant, repeated defiance of the HC. That thing with Geno happened once and it was news.

This garbage with Mo and Sheldon was happening "all the time" and it was swept under the rug, all the time, until just yesterday. 

I am not really a Rex guy but one thing he did as his first act was to import strong leadership to the defense.  He brought in Scott and Leonard as "his guys" and I think that went a long way towards helping that defense excel.  Bowles and Rodgers are failing, but they are officers. For the troops to function as a unit they need a strong sergeant or two in the fox hole.  We simply don't have those guys now on defense.  

32 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Interesting this is not on Bowles!!

Why hasn't anyone mentioned our DC Kacy Rodger!!!!!!

Kacy Rodger is AWFUL!!!!

Bowles has had to step in and help him and he doesn't command the respect of the players!!!!

How is it possible that this guy still has a job???????

We have a defensive coordinator ? Could've fooled me !!!

2 hours ago, C Mart said:

No. The players then need to go. So you allow 2-3 players that are lazy idiots dictate how you run the team? Seriously?!?  Yes. Let's continue to enable Mo & Sheldon 

To clarify - both Bowles AND the players need to go. You can't let the inmates run the asylum and the coach needs to be able to control his players.  This is just a big friggin mess. 

55 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Should have been up 7-0 yesterday after 1st drive but the QB missed 2 wide open WRs that would have been easy TDs. 

Then because two idiots were being disciplined and on the sideline Miami marches down the field to take a 7-3 lead. 

Who was it that announced right after the game that the same QB would be starting again next week?   Maybe you can write the same thing again

1 hour ago, BroadwayJets said:

I am, though a bad one. More of a bandwagon playoff fan. I hear they're starting off very hot, might have to give the regular season a shot.

5 straight games with 5 plus goals and 8 of 13.  yeah, there pretty hot right now.  Interesting what youth will do to a team.

Remember when we all talked about the D-line being the strength of the team? How will we be able to keep Sheldon, Mo, and Williams together on the field?

Do we need to switch to a 4-3?

Will we be able to sign Sheldon to a long term deal also?

Wow, things change fast in Jetland.

Archived