#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SBBound said:

You realize that we have a ton or rookie, 1st year and inexperienced players playing right now...give me a break with all of this nonsense from you all. They ARE PLAYING ALL OF THE YOUNG GUYS...this is what happens. 

Apparently it's what happens when you play the veterans too.

But did you know this true fact: it's possible to play young players and not be completely laughed out of your own stadium at the same time.

Just now, JetFreak89 said:

LOL...You do know that DE's rushing the QB aren't "blitzers" right? It is literally their job on every play and yes, that is on the O-line. 

They are coming clean off the line. Its a protection issue. With the called protections. Watch football much? lol

Just now, Pcola said:

That's what happens when you ignore the OL every draft.  This line is criminal.  

2 legitimate starters and one of them is getting over paid next season.

Clady and Mangold injuries killed the OL.  We need to go after OT's and Centers in rounds 2-5

3 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

AND while I didn't see the play (thank you cable company), it sounds like again another example of the Jets just not getting it.

Lets get our QB killed because, hey, why build a good OLINE and keep him safe.  Those are boring picks!

At a loss how the TE, #83, doesn't step up there. YOU HAVE TO PROTECT YOUR QB, FVCK THE SNAP COUNT THERE, THAT WOULDN'T BE A PENALTY ANYWAY. Does anyone on this staff understand and impart that to the players? 

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Notice how guys aren't running in untouched with Fitz at the line and I hate fitz.. young QBs struggle with this 

You seriously suggesting that Fitz would have had a magical formula to avoid the center not knowing the snap count???

Come on Man.......

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I'd bet 100 he won;t he is 100% totaly safe be ready to be disappointed.

This is bad man , I'm 45 and haven't missed a snap since I was 12....this guy is every bit as bad as any coach we've had , even Kotite . We need to end this .

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

sorry the announces said the snap was early and the OL didn't react, but hey - let's blame Petty for getting killed...

Yeah and there were multiple other times that the end came free and untouched because of protection issues. Its been the same thing all season. Even when Clady was in there who I believe its not possible to have gotten that bad. Same issues as the secondary. Terrible coaching.

Just now, Jolot said:

This is bad man , I'm 45 and haven't missed a snap since I was 12....this guy is every bit as bad as any coach we've had , even Kotite . We need to end this .

He might be worse than Kotite.

At least Kotite's teams played hard.  He had no idea what he was doing but the players played.

2 minutes ago, Jolot said:

I agree. This guy needs to be let go Monday. Along with his idiot DC.

Archived