### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

Let's go Jets. The schedule gets brutal from this point on, but the young kids on the roster need to continue to improve. That is more important than wins and losses at this point in thime.

That said, let's go Jets. Beat the Panthers.

Nice weather for this time of year, so if you are going to the game, enjoy. If you are staying home, enjoy as well.  :)

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a stunning move Bowles benches an struggling McCown at the half down 14. Petty comes in and the Jets are able to pull out a win with Petty going 13-19 for 210 and 1 TD and 1 INT. Hackenberg gets the start next week with McCown as his back up and Petty is inactive the rest of the year.

The real collapse begins perhaps?  Now that we're effectively eliminated, does the team play hard for Bowles, or do they toss in low effort stinkers like last game and Bowles (Once again) loses the locker room down the stretch as we play materially better teams?

I think it's going to be bad from here out tbqh.  Best outcome of that bad is Bowles firing.  The man is not up to the challenge.

16 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The real collapse begins perhaps?  Now that we're effectively eliminated, does the team play hard for Bowles, or do they toss in low effort stinkers like last game and Bowles (Once again) loses the locker room down the stretch as we play materially better teams?

I think it's going to be bad from here out tbqh.  Best outcome of that bad is Bowles firing.  The man is not up to the challenge.

Lol, hit the wrong emoji. I agree with you on Bowles. He coaches like he can win every game 6-3. Absolutely no fun to watch.

19 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Jets win this game 17-16. Chris Johnson is seen jumping up and down in the locker room afterward. Bowles is extended. Jim Harbaugh quits UM, takes Giants job. We watch Harbaugh and Josh Rosen in the Super Bowl for the next six years.

38 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Starting Greg Olsen in FanDuel and leaving all the other positions blank. Will retire on the dividends, and will call my new mansion “Villa Jamal.”

McCaffrey is playing slot WR all game supposedly so maybe use him and not Olsen and Villa Jamal can be renamed Villa Buster!

This is a rough schedule for the Jets the rest of the way and they conceivably could lose all of them. In most of the games they should be competitive. As for today they will have problems containing Cam Newton. I think the Panthers will run up at least 30 points. They beat us 30-17.

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Let's go Jets. The schedule gets brutal from this point on, but the young kids on the roster need to continue to improve. That is more important than wins and losses at this point in thime.

That said, let's go Jets. Beat the Panthers.

Nice weather for this time of year, so if you are going to the game, enjoy. If you are staying home, enjoy as well.  :)

Ill be wearing my Namath jersey ALL DAY here in Charlotte.  Grocery store, gas station etc. Its on now and aint comin off til after the game.

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

I feel like they are going to win one of these games that they aren't supposed to. Might as well be this one.

Yep exactly, and Carolina might be looking past us rightfully so after the Tampa game. Jets also play much better at home, we’ll see.

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

You think it's going to be bad? Shocker. 

Archived