Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

38 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

They always just use whatever hats they have at the facility. usually the off ones used.  I think they are left over from the prior season game where they are all required to wear them. Thye have extras..

Yeah...I think those were the mandated sideline hats for the coaches this year.

Every team had them and, if I recall correctly, most incorporated some sort of grey into the hat.

2 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

What, you don't like the look of our logo transformed into an MLS football club???

Nope i'm a stubborn hard headed resilient middle aged (feel like 25 some days and 75 some days)  die hard NY Jets fan.  

I like what I like and that's the current logo. 

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nope i'm a stubborn hard headed resilient middle aged (feel like 25 some days and 75 some days)  die hard NY Jets fan.  

I like what I like and that's the current logo. 

I agree ! I'm not crazy about that myself but than again I'm 49 

6 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I’m just playing around. I don’t mind getting a new logo but those hats are hideous.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Im not worried to each is own. I just hope the team doesn't look like clowns with the new uniforms. 

I have enough current logo stuff to keep me happy and there's always E-bay if I need more. 

IF I think its decent I will buy stuff if not I buy nothing and just continue to root for the NY Jets. 

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im not worried to each is own. I just hope the team doesn't look like clowns with the new uniforms. 

I have enough current logo stuff to keep me happy and there's always E-bay if I need more. 

IF I think its decent I will buy stuff if not I buy nothing and just continue to root for the NY Jets. 

We should take bets on how many times you are going to post this.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The Jets haven’t said much about their new duds for the 2019 season, but a lot of drastic changes are expected.

Fans have been eagerly anticipating the new uniforms since they were announced last season. The team, meanwhile, has released a few promotional teasers, but nothing revealing. According to The Athletic’s Connor Hughes, though, the new uniforms will be a complete redesign:

From talking to a couple of people who have seen them, I can say this is a complete redesign, not a tweak. The colors are new. The logo is new. The design is new. The primary jersey is kelly green, with numbers that “kinda look like Oregon’s.” There’s also a primarily-black alternate jersey. “They’re sick,” one person told me.

New York hasn’t done an overhaul of its uniforms since 1998. They Jets have worn roughly the same hunter green jerseys with the same logo for 20 years now. Meanwhile, they’ve had the green and white pants since 2002.

With a new coaching staff in, a young quarterback on the rise and several splashy offseason acquisitions on the way, the Jets are hoping to change the look of a team that has found very little success in its current threads.

The Jets will reveal the new uniforms on April 4.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jetswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/16/report-jets-are-completely-redesigning-their-uniforms/amp/

edit: didn’t see it was already posted sorry 

• Upvote 1

So there is a FB page call the largest Facebook group of NY Jets Fans. And the main guy Alex just posted no more uniform talk, if you do it - your banned. It's crazy to me. I'm am thankful for jetnation not run by a jackass. Haha at least I don't think he is part of jetnation. He can't be considering how dumb it is on there.

Mods thanks for not being that dueshbag. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So there is a FB page call the largest Facebook group of NY Jets Fans. And the main guy Alex just posted no more uniform talk, if you do it - your banned. It's crazy to me. I'm am thankful for jetnation not run by a jackass. Haha at least I don't think he is part of jetnation. He can't be considering how dumb it is on there.

Mods thanks for not being that dueshbag. 

My post was deleted. Why isn't there a damn jetnation facebook page

35 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Who is that?

I'm racking my brain here...

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Neal O'Donnell

Not O'Donnell.....its Ray Lucas

He wore 18 his first year with the Jets in 1997.

He switched to 6 the following year.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes you right I see it now that I have my glasses on. O'Donnell wore #14. 

I'm trying to find obscure players, funny names, interesting facts, etc. as I try to do this countdown.

Hence #19 Dick Wood - lol  (yes, I'm a 12 year old trapped in the body of a 47 year old man)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I'm trying to find obscure players, funny names, interesting facts, etc. as I try to do this countdown.

Hence #19 Dick Wood - lol  (yes, I'm a 12 year old trapped in the body of a 47 year old man)

Checkout the NY Jets pics here some old ones and unique ones. 

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/1983-new-york-jets?mediatype=photography&phrase=1983 new york jets&sort=mostpopular

2 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Who is that?

I'm racking my brain here...

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Neal O'Donnell

PATHETIC! Die Hard huh?

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Not O'Donnell.....its Ray Lucas

He wore 18 his first year with the Jets in 1997.

He switched to 6 the following year.

THANK YOU for BREAKING some KNOWLEDGE on those foo's