Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 hours ago, slats said:

Total and complete ripoff of the finish on the jints helmets. 

But, whatever...

The Giants didn’t have the metallic blue until recently (I mean, from not in back in the day). 

They had 2 choices. White which they decided to move away from-which crushed me because I loved them- or Green and they picked a gorgeous color and finish. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
59 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Supposed to be the Rams.  Here's a full blown graphic:IMG_20200308_235621.thumb.jpg.f155a8900decddd43b0fa36309436a7c.jpg

Thanks.  Man, is that a step backwards.   I never loved the curvy horns but they could have done much better than this.  

Could be that those are the updated big horns and the “LA” portion is just for hats and such. 

SAR I

56 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Don’t worry everyone, these will be back soon enough. 

E3C480BC-E8E0-4419-A5FE-CA9716FB30E5.jpeg

Those looked good in the Reebok days, once Nike took over they ruined them.  I love the new green, I wouldn't mind these jerseys in new green with the 80s logo on the helmet.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Those looked good in the Reebok days, once Nike took over they ruined them.  I love the new green, I wouldn't mind these jerseys in new green with the 80s logo on the helmet.

I feel the exact same way. I loved those unis pre nike and then when they took it over and couldn't get it right I was ok with the uniform change but now I want them back and done correctly because they used to look awesome. That's why I chose the Pennington picture and not one of say, Sam Darnold.

• Upvote 1