NFL Transactions

C Mart

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Raiders Wire (@TheRaidersWire)

9/1/18, 2:51 PM

UPDATE: OT Jylan Ware has been waived. twitter.com/TheRaidersWire…

Take a look Mcc. 

This is a guy I would look at. Liked his skillset when he was coming out.

30 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Perriman i one mocked to the jets i think.  he has been the definition of awful busts.  Has talent though. just something seriously missing

Thought he was one of my best picks in our Mock a few years back.  Got him in the 4th, I believe.  Turns out that i overdrafted him, but not quite as bad as Ozzie did.

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Dodged that bullet eh?

He was a player Macc wanted this offseason; I’m glad we didn’t entertain that bidding war.

This is more of a philosophical question,  but what makes you think the exact same of events would transpire if a guy signed with another team?

1 hour ago, ElBarrioJets said:

This is more of a philosophical question,  but what makes you think the exact same of events would transpire if a guy signed with another team?

No I get it.

I’m just glad that Macc didn’t respond to the Cousins loss and the whiff on Allen Robinson by outbidding SF’s 14M gtd for a non bell cow RB, that couldn’t survive a non-contact practice. 

Would his ACL be intact on our roster/ butterfly effect something something...I’m glad we didn’t go to 15M to find out. 

7 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

No I get it.

I’m just glad that Macc didn’t respond to the Cousins loss and the whiff on Allen Robinson by outbidding SF’s 14M gtd for a non bell cow RB, that couldn’t survive a non-contact practice. 

Would his ACL be intact on our roster/ butterfly effect something something...I’m glad we didn’t go to 15M to find out. 

Dodged a bullet there.

11 hours ago, RobR said:

This is a guy I would look at. Liked his skillset when he was coming out.

Our guy Antonio Garcia didn't exactly work out as planned. I was hoping we stepped in sh!t when we got him from the Pats, but it looks like he may not recover from the blood clots. 

1 minute ago, BCJet said:

Jeff Holland, Nate Orchard and Jeremiah Attaochu were released and have some pass rush potential. 

Holland in particular is a rookie OLB from Auburn who was just in a long jam at the position in Denver 

I liked Attaochu early on at San Diego, but they drafted Bosa and that was pretty much the end of the road for him in San Diego. 

3 hours ago, maury77 said:

Our guy Antonio Garcia didn't exactly work out as planned. I was hoping we stepped in sh!t when we got him from the Pats, but it looks like he may not recover from the blood clots. 

Reportedly, if he clears waivers Jets would like to sign him to the PS

7 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Reportedly, if he clears waivers Jets would like to sign him to the PS

Practice squads are supposed to be set by 12 noon today, but not clear when the NFL will post them. Figure you may have a flurry of teams signing guys off other team's PS, and then another flurry of cuts and PS transactions. 

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Practice squads are supposed to be set by 12 noon today, but not clear when the NFL will post them. Figure you may have a flurry of teams signing guys off other team's PS, and then another flurry of cuts and PS transactions. 

Can start signing PS at 1:00...Waiver claims are supposed to be announced at noon. No need for teams to start signing players from other teams PS. They can just claim them. 

Archived