JETS vs JAGS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

this game........I just hope the kid is in some kind or rut...because so far he is pretty inconsistent. Like someone mentioned, 1 spectacular throw followed by 3 or 4 bad ones. 

This is the first game that I'd say that Darnold had a flat out "bad game". There's no covering it up with this game. He threw 3 picks in this game. 

the basic problem here is that the Jets as a team do not belong on the same field as the Jags.  We wil hear the defense talk about their better second half.  But they lost the game immediately when they let Jax drive the ball 75 from their own 4.  They are throwing our OLs around like rag dolls and our wideouts canno.t escape man coverage.  Oh, and they have a better coach.  What is his name?  Marrone?

5 minutes ago, rammagen said:

he did a crappy job and should have been fired the same way bowles is doing a crappy job. I personally dnto really care one way or the other but if you did a crappy job why would you enjoy the misfortune. every time I see what I did I would be embarrassed.  He did one thing in three yrs draft Quincy that is it. Where is his pride in what he did, his work.

Well I just thought it was obvious WHY he’d laugh at the misfortune of the Jets. Doesn’t mean he has to have any self respect and that he did well here because he was terrible. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Agreed but they're not making it any easier on him.  He's making some very impressive throws as well. 

He's making plays out of script because this oL blows.

Sam is worse than when he got here. That’s all I can take away from this. Yeah, he could get better but he ain’t getting no help. 

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I wish the press would just start roasting this assholes ass in every press conference and interview and stop letting him get away with the bullsh*t pass answers.

Local NY media is all Giants fans or fans of other teams they do not care

Guys. Are we aware that Sam Darnold is literally playing his 4th nfl game in his career? The sky is falling stuff with him is truly unbelievable. Sure he’s having a hard time, but there are tons of variables which are much more concerning than him. He’s taking his licks and getting his reps. It’s invaluable.
Do you really think playing Bridgewater or whatever would be better for the king term plan?
The d is a much much bigger issue right now.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived