OFFICIAL JETS VS BEARS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The just nailed it and why I don't like our coaching staff. "this really IS no huddle time. You are down a couple of TD's"

Nothing more needs to be said other than these play calls support the point. 

Why are 3e thronging it behind the line of scrimmage>?  

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Every single time the Jets need the D to make a stop they CAN'T DO IT!

Forget that we have drafted ZERO OFFENSIVE starters at the skill positions but the defense is not good with more than 3/4 of recourses used on it since Bowles got here.

I don't understand how a guy who seems as smart as Chris Johnson can't see what most Jet fans see regarding this team, the horrible coaching and the terrible roster management. I've seen this team before, the 2009 Houston Texans when Macc was working for them. 

Sh*t can them all. 

NOW is your time my friend.....let Bowles have it, you have waited semi patiently all game. 

End of the day, one of Lee, Leo or Adams has to make a play since that’s where all our draft capital is.  The D can’t keep allowing these game ending drives to keep happening.

pretty disappointing.  This game was pretty big.

Just now, DRJETS said:

I never seen an NFL where every single play you don't see separation from WR.   Even the big cacht to Burnett was 50-50.

True. Another reason I’m impressed with Sam. Despite all this crap he has to deal with still gives me hope

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It’s crazy that we’ve had 2 years to build and then we finally find a QB and this team is still probably 3 years out from really adding meaningful talent to make you competitive.

4 years Jif. 4.

The notion that Mac wasn’t rebuilding when he took the job is pure fallacy.

Hes been at it 4 years, missibgvdraft picks, signing FAs that aren’t useful after 18 months, trading picks for trash heap players like that ex-Rams slug RB we had here.

4 years, a failure to get Cousins, a panic trade-up, and lucking into Sam... otherwise we’re even worse off.

Archived