******THE OFFICIAL SUNDAY NON-NY JETS FOOTBALL GAMES THREAD******

joewilly12

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Well it was a no brainer that jax would lose.  When you are owning the other team in the 1st half and you are actively just playing for fgs you deserve to lose.  After that display I want no part of Marrone.

also, Bortles...   he keeps that ball on the 3rd down and he gets a FD and teh game is over...

also, Pitt has guys who make really good catches. buncha back shoulder twisting leaping catches.

Jets? Oh that wasnt a great thrown by Darnold...  

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Well it was a no brainer that jax would lose.  When you are owning the other team in the 1st half and you are actively just playing for fgs you deserve to lose.  After that display I want no part of Marrone.

You saw it in the 4th quarter against NE in the AFC title game. He got conservative and paid for it

I'm simply in awe of Drew Brees. He is so dialed in right now. Michael Thomas and him have some of the best  chemistry I've seen between a wide receiver and quarterback since Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison in their heyday. Watching the Saints offense in 2018 is like  watching the Greatest Show On Turf in 1999. So entertaining!

14 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm simply in awe of Drew Brees. He is so dialed in right now. Michael Thomas and him have some of the best  chemistry I've seen between a wide receiver and quarterback since Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison in their heyday. Watching the Saints offense in 2018 is like  watching the Greatest Show On Turf in 1999. So entertaining!

I wish I was a Saint fan?

1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

Trouble in paradise in OAK. Gruden and Carr having it out all game.... I wonder if they’d trade Carr and reach for a QB at #1? That would be nice.

I don’t know if Gruden is that crazy, but they did trade Mack after all...

Washington Redskins will probably be in the market for a QB after the tragic injury to Alex Smith today. 

29 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

He never seems to miss a throw.  Everything right on target.

Archived