When you realize the Jets play on Saturday and are going to get embarrassed on National Television

Patriot Killa

15 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

You know, Thomas, sometimes you can be a real penis. 

We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, a accretion of sensory experience, and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody

51 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Hope Sam looks good but I dont see how we win this game.

We beat the Colts with Darnold, Colts beat the Texans, which means we can beat the Texans. Only problem when those cases are compared is matchups between teams are always different. My main thing I would say is that we use Adams to spy on Watson keeping him contained. That will be our best chance to win since it could keep the score lower preventing Darnold from any kind of shootout with the Texans.    

6 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

We beat the Colts with Darnold, Colts beat the Texans, which means we can beat the Texans. Only problem when those cases are compared is matchups between teams are always different. My main thing I would say is that we use Adams to spy on Watson keeping him contained. That will be our best chance to win since it could keep the score lower preventing Darnold from any kind of shootout with the Texans.    

The corner have to hold Hopkins though. That is Watson’s savior on a lot of plays.

Just now, CotcheryifyouCan said:

i go to one game of year for the past 25 (live in nc but travel to ny in december for xmas to visit the fam) we are going to get killed.  the last 8 years or so we are so out of the playoff picture that the stadium is empty and drinking is encouraged.  if mccown is the starter i might finally break

Might as well steak across the field right before the opening kickoff with FIRE MACC AND BOWLES painted on your chest. :D

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

LOL. Something like that. 

Lets dicuss the Texans game. 

How do we win?

do we want to win?

all three running backs were held out of practice today.

The match is being shown live at 8.30am Sunday morning where I live so I'll be choking down my bacon and eggs while watching it, no doubt. ESPN has been promoting it on the basis that the Texans will defeat the Jets to consolidate their spot on the playoffs. Not even a mention of a potential upset.

I'm just hoping Darnold continues to build on the momentum from guiding the comeback win over the Bills.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

LOL. Something like that. 

Lets dicuss the Texans game. 

How do we win?

do we want to win?

all three running backs were held out of practice today.

How? If Sam plays and improves off what was a pretty good performance Sunday, and the defense does the same, why not? Also, Houston could finally be coming back to earth, and... oh hell, it’s a long shot, I know. LOL Do we want to win? If Sam is playing? Definitely. If he’s not, my head will say no, but once it starts I know I’ll be rooting for the win.

looking at the box score on the Colts Texans game.. the Colts could barely run anything on the Texans..I think they ran for 33 yards which is not a good sign.. it was Andrew Luck throwing the ball like crazy.  T.Y. Hilton had 9 receptions for 199 yards.. 60 yards on one of them.

Sounds like the Texans are suspect in the secondary if Sam Darnold actually gets the time to throw it.. and if our running game can do anything then there's a chance.

REC YDS AVG TD LONG TGTS
T.Y. Hilton 9 199 22.1 0 60 12
Zach Pascal 5 68 13.6 1 28 6
Eric Ebron 4 65 16.3 1 23 8
Chester Rogers 5 36 7.2 0 11 6
Nyheim Hines 3 16 5.3 0 10 5
Ryan Grant 1 15 15.0 0 15 1

But I agree.. it could be a blow out.. not a good feeling over this game. 

Archived