Lamar Jackson

Rhg1084

He has been bad. Watson screwed the pooch yesterday, too.   First time QB can be rough in the playoffs.   But I blame Bill O'Brien for yesterday. Awful offense, awful game plan.    7 yard drops and wait to be hit.  And honestly, when you take away Hopkins, Watson is naked.  And they did a great job on Hopkins.  Why can't our New Jack City do stuff like that?

30 minutes ago, jack48 said:

He has been bad. Watson screwed the pooch yesterday, too.   First time QB can be rough in the playoffs.   But I blame Bill O'Brien for yesterday. Awful offense, awful game plan.    7 yard drops and wait to be hit.  And honestly, when you take away Hopkins, Watson is naked.  And they did a great job on Hopkins.  Why can't our New Jack City do stuff like that?

Hopkins was playing hurt.  Got hurt at the very end of the Jet game.

Jets beat the Colts, why couldnt the Texans beat them. Because doesnt work that way

27 minutes ago, jack48 said:

Watson has serious ability; Jackson doesn't. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

He can’t throw the ball, this guy is not long for QB in the NFL.

He's not the play caller.  They should've been letting him throw deep all game, not just that last drive.

Just as I post this he makes a crazy throw for 39 yards.

I want to say "give the kid a break," but the Ravens spend so much time playing around him. Basically making it so that he has to throw the ball down the field as little as possible. The fact that they feel they have to do that is just scary to me. 

He could always develop, but I really don't love his game.