JetNation.com Surpasses 4 Million Posts

Maxman

JetNation Presents: NY Jets Video

So this is kind of crazy, based on our historical average it seemed like our forums would hit four million posts in November \ December this year. I said let me get on that so we are ready to celebrate. Except, I just noticed, we surpassed four million posts about 36,000 posts ago. So we don’t have time to bake a cake but I do want to say thank you!

image.png

I seriously can’t believe something as big as 4 million posts could sneak up on us like that. The plan was to make a big splash and have everyone be on the lookout for lucky post # 4 million. The traffic here this year has been crazy. Our top 5 biggest posting days of all time are in 2018 and 2019 and one of them was Sunday. It was one of the biggest days of all time here. The traffic here continues to amaze me, surpassing one million page views month after month is jaw dropping.

So thank you for posting, thank you for reading and thank you for making these forums so much fun. We have our moments but it is amazing how little we have to moderate. We set out with a plan to let people have fun and not be heavy handed. The biggest part of that plan was no censorship of Jets opinions. Looks like the plan is working.

Here is to a few Super Bowl victories for the Jets mixed in to the next batch of four million posts.

The post JetNation.com Surpasses 4 Million Posts appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
Nj05L6mfums

Click here to read the full story...

So this is kind of crazy, based on our historical average it seemed like we would hit four million posts in November \ December this year. I said let me get on that so we are ready. Except I just noticed we surpassed four million posts 36,000 posts ago. So we don't have time to bake a cake but I do want to say thank you!
image.png.d8b3c639675efea24213911a9e012af6.png
I seriously can't believe something as big as 4 million posts could sneak up on us like that. I wanted to make a big splash and have everyone be on the lookout for lucky post # 4 million. The traffic here this year has been crazy. Our top 5 biggest posting days of all time are in 2018 and 2019 and  one of them was Sunday. It was one of the biggest days of all time here. The traffic here continues to amaze me, surpassing one million page views month after month is jaw dropping.
So thank you for posting, thank you for reading and thank you for making these forums so much fun. We have our moments but it is amazing how little we have to moderate. We set out with a plan to let people have fun and not be heavy handed. The biggest part of that plan was no censorship of Jets opinions. Looks like the plan is working.
Here is to a few Super Bowl victories for the Jets mixed in to the next batch of four million posts.

Around 8500 of those are mine.

You’re welcome! ?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

4,036,000 Posts

100,000 = Chad Pennington Sucks

100,001 = Chad Pennington Is Great

100,000 = Herman Edwards Is Terrible

999 = Herman Edwards Is Great

300,000 = Fire Bowles & Macc

300,000 = New Uniforms

3,135,000 = 2019 Kicker Problems

NOT FAIR, YOU HAVE  ACCESS TO A DATABASE.

(Caps totally intended)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

4,036,000 Posts

300,000 = New Uniforms

The noodle is the absolute worst.

Please update the counts... I feel much better now.

• Upvote 1

But in all seriousness, I'm glad this page gets the activity it is getting now.  I lurked here for a long time before joining.  Its great to be able to talk to a ton of other knowledgeable fans(Not you Raiderholic, sit down) and have great discussions about the team during the season, and draft/free agency talk during the off season to speed up the time.

Then add in to the great coverage from camp from so many embers able to post tweets, recaps, and everything else for those of us stuck at work.  This is first place I come to while i'm in work waiting for some of my databases to load before I begin to run reports, and i'm happy to be a member of this community.

GO JETS

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

1M - fire Todd Bowles related

1.5M - New Uniforms related

1.5M - Misc, "We're screwed", and SOJ-why do I root for this team posts

Go ahead and check.  I'm fairly confident in my numbers.

Your missing the Mac rants. Those were off the charts for a while 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

So this is kind of crazy, based on our historical average it seemed like we would hit four million posts in November \ December this year. I said let me get on that so we are ready. Except I just noticed we surpassed four million posts 36,000 posts ago. So we don't have time to bake a cake but I do want to say thank you!

image.png

I seriously can't believe something as big as 4 million posts could sneak up on us like that. I wanted to make a big splash and have everyone be on the lookout for lucky post # 4 million. The traffic here this year has been crazy. Our top 5 biggest posting days of all time are in 2018 and 2019 and  one of them was Sunday. It was one of the biggest days of all time here. The traffic here continues to amaze me, surpassing one million page views month after month is jaw dropping.

A team this bad is good for business.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

4,036,000 Posts

300,000 = New Uniforms

Just wait until I pen this thread, come the week 8.

"Hey Guys - So I guess maybe it wasn't Todd Bowles' fault after all!"

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Congrats to Phil and all those here on the forum.

Kudos to:

Max

The Mods

The web site host.

Thank you. The mods do an amazing job and it isn't easy. I feel like that sets us apart. They get called all sorts of names and walk the other way. Mostly, they have a 5% rule, they are allowed to hold personal grudges 5% of the time.  :)

The new website host, well not new we have been with them for years, is amazing. Game days run smooth now because he does his magic. If anyone needs a dedicated server:  https://exactservers.com

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

1M - fire Todd Bowles related

1.5M - New Uniforms related

1.5M - Misc, "We're screwed", and SOJ-why do I root for this team posts

Go ahead and check.  I'm fairly confident in my numbers.

I'm pretty sure post counts are way up when we are bad. 

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

image.png

imagine if we had talent?  ?

23 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Wonder how many sniping posts this includes, complete with bickering, others calling each other names like A$$hat and SOFJ's. I would say 3/4 of the posts here are of that ilk, and the other 25% are legitimately good football information.

A$$hat. Typical SOJF.