If we get Mosely back...

TNJet

46 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

One game and the jets are now world beaters?  Hootchie mama!

Hey might only been one game, but a win,  is a win.    Still you have to beat the Patriots if you have any serious playoff aspirations this year.   Can’t go 0-4 in the AFC. ( lose all the tiebreakers).    They have to start winning the AFC  games. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

Next week lookout. We might just upset the evil empire. Yes I said it, we can beat the Patriots Monday with the help of CJ.

This game can catapult the Jets on a run of wins with the playoffs a real possibility. Then think about when the Jets offense gets Herndon back for the first time this season....Darnold Dimes will be dangerous with all deez weaponz.

12 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I think they are gonna kill our offensive line, but it should be a competitive game. 

I also hate that they will be coming off 11 days of rest. 

I think the Pats win, but it will be a fun game. 

Again, division games should not be set up like this with 1 team getting an 11 day rest. But, it is what it is. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3

The Pats are not going up against a beer league flag football QB like they did the first time.

Defense played well during this bad stretch and they should be even better when the get Mosley back. (Hopefully Monday)

Still though, the Pats are the Pats and while the game will be alot more interesting then the one up there, I want to see it but I just don't right now.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ryu79 said:

Would love this, but wish Herndon was available too.

Was going to post the same thing. Absolutely open up the middle more. 
it was nice to see the TE involved yesterday. He actually played real well even broke a few tackles and extended the ball on the touchdown.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

The Pats are not going up against a beer league flag football QB like they did the first time.

Defense played well during this bad stretch and they should be even better when the get Mosley back. (Hopefully Monday)

Still though, the Pats are the Pats and while the game will be alot more interesting then the one up there, I want to see it but I just don't right now.

It will be tough no matter what. Belichick is the best at attacking weaknesses. Throwing against Trumaine Johnson is almost a gimme now. We again left Zeke wide open on those 3rd & shorts and the Pats have Michel, White & Burkhead, but the interior of the Cowboys line is far superior to the Pats. We need Mosely & Herndon back badly!

5 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Was going to post the same thing. Absolutely open up the middle more. 
it was nice to see the TE involved yesterday. He actually played real well even broke a few tackles and extended the ball on the touchdown.

Sorry. “ he” being Ryan Griffin of course..

• Upvote 1

Mosley and Anderson would be nice but its Herndon that we really need. Unfortunately, I don't think Herndon will play.

The Pats offense is still the Pats offense and will be functional but its really their defense I worry about. BB will scheme for Darnold and punish our weak o-line. I think this will be a loss and probably not that close.

Also, I think the pats will be getting some of their injured guys back. They missed a lot of players in the Giants game but those guys were listed as questionable, so you gotta think some of them will be ready to go for the Jets game. I don't think Gordon's injury is as bad as originally thought. 

52 minutes ago, Jetster said:

It will be tough no matter what. Belichick is the best at attacking weaknesses. Throwing against Trumaine Johnson is almost a gimme now.

I think if Hairston is healthy he will start ahead of Tru. Hairston played well when Tru was benched, he just got banged up so we trotted Tru back out there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

19 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

This game can catapult the Jets on a run of wins with the playoffs a real possibility. Then think about when the Jets offense gets Herndon back for the first time this season....Darnold Dimes will be dangerous with all deez weaponz.

Yes, if they win this game I will officially be on the "Jets are going to the playoffs" bandwagon.

• Upvote 1

On 10/13/2019 at 9:18 PM, Xtina said:

Their defense on the other hand... 

As per usual Belichick has adjusted to work with what he has. 

While I'm sure the Pats D is good, look at who they've old to date:

Steelers (week 1...granted, with Roethilisberger)

Jets (without Sam)

Bills

Dolphins

Redskins

Giants

Not exactly the NFL's offensive juggernauts.

• Upvote 1