Dallas Calls About Adams

SR24

1 minute ago, pointman said:

Is that a reliable source or another incarcerated bob type deal?

SAR reported that earlier this week.  I've got a friend who sits near me in MetLife and he's tight with a certain Jamal Adams family member and is 100% positive that a) Jamal will not resign with the Jets when his contract is up and b) he wants to go home and play for Dallas.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

No he didn't he said he would be ok with the trade if the NY Jets made it. 

Huh?  Re-read her tweet....

"valiant efforts were made last night to convey Jamal Adams' interest in playing for the Dallas Cowboys"

Who do you think was making valiant efforts to communicate to the Jets front office that Jamal Adams has interest in playing for Dallas?

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

How about our best defensive player. 

He is without a doubt. How is it working out? He's a luxury, a guy you draft in the first because you already have a good team, and you're just making it better. At this point he is a resource to make the oline better immediately. The jets can't do this piecemeal crap anymore, they need to invest heavily in what matters as opposed to waiting for things to fall into place. Adams is a great player and I like having him on the team, but there are other far more pressing priorities that need to be dealt with and he has value. Having him as our SS next year won't matter much, yet again, if the oline is still 3/5ths of crap.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Embrace the Suck said:

He is without a doubt. How is it working out? He's a luxury, a guy you draft in the first because you already have a good team, and you're just making it better. At this point he is a resource to make the oline better immediately. The jets can't do this piecemeal crap anymore, they need to invest heavily in what matters as opposed to waiting for things to fall into place. Adams is a great player and I like having him on the team, but there are other far more pressing priorities that need to be dealt with and he has value. Having him as our SS next year won't matter much, yet again, if the oline is still 3/5ths of crap.

How did JD and Eagles improve the team by trading away Golden Tate for a 3rd round pick...thanks Chris Mortenson for that info and ESPN. 

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR reported that earlier this week.  I've got a friend who sits near me in MetLife and he's tight with a certain Jamal Adams family member and is 100% positive that a) Jamal will not resign with the Jets when his contract is up and b) he wants to go home and play for Dallas.

SAR I

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person? 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

more relevant question, how much more does he impact a game, how much more does he decide the outcome?  

How man INTs does he grab like Ed Reed.  How many Polamalu blitzes do we see? He is  safety,  If they get a 1, great. It they get more, omigosh.  His so called greatness is all about flash.  He is good, maybe very good, but he plays a position that does ot warrant all the hoopla.