Dallas Calls About Adams

SR24

If he really said those comments about playing for Dallas, f him. I'd trade him for a 1 if possible. if not, keep him forever out of spite. We suck. Let him live the pain foreverererer. The best part of trading him will be seeing the masses of jerseys people wasted their money on.. just like all the rest.

Just now, deucebag said:

And next season the Jets will stink as well.  Do you realize how far away the Jets are from becoming a contending team?  How about 4-5 OL, 2 WR, 1  TE, 1 RB, 2 CB, 2 EDGE, 2 DL - that doesn;t even include depth and special teams.   We are 1-7 and have been competitive in 2 of 8 games.  Adams would leave via free agency before we have a .500 season anyway.

oh here we go the 2-3 years off thing I hear every year....gimme a break you don't trade the best safety in the league away for a lottery ticket....please, so dumb

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes they want the position filled, but oddly enough but pay it the second least of any full time position.

Kinda seems like concrete data indicating NFL GM's view it as low importance.

image.png.5fb8cd633bdb62361303c4f4bbec4a35.png

And the most overused indicator. Same or more than a TE?  RB?  Couple of mil off other positions?  

What’s that have to do with winning?

Another small cluster of fans who hate star players like Adams, CMartin, Gastineau

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

He is talented. He is also way over rated by the fans and media and plays a position of low importance.

The good thing about over rated players is they can return more value than they are worth. Lets hope that happens here.

How much better is Jamal Adams over James Ihedigbo? 20%?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Anything less then multiple 1st rounders be insane. He’s an amazing player. Hope all you trade happy folks are interested in winning next year? Or are you the jet fans that never want to win, but you do in 2-3 years ?‍♂️

Jets ain’t winning next year with him here 

2 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Unfortunately looks like he's a Jet for now. It looks like Douglas and Chris Johnson bottled it.

Why Unfortunetly?  Im convince some fans just wanted to make a trade for the sake of making a trade instead of making a trade that helps us bigtime.  It sounds like dallas was trying to fleece us.  

6 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

He is getting traded either today or the off season.  Cowboys might be desperate now.

This.  100%.

I was saying this earlier, the writing is on the wall.  If a deal doesn't happen today then it's happening in the offseason.  Once you're willing to engage in negotiations about a player you've already signaled that you're willing to move on from him.  Adams has two years left though....he'll still be a very valuable chip in the offseason to trade.

His days are numbered for sure.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

So the shelf life on my new Adams jersey would be what, 8 weeks and four games I've worn it at Metlife?

Do I get to trade it for a jersey to be named later or at least a Jets umbrella and two tshirts?

Well there are a bunch of kids in Africa wearing Patriots 19-0 T-shirts, so there is a market.

• Haha 2