Stay Classy NE. Security had to save Mahomes girlfriend from Patriots fans

Security had to save Brittany Matthews, Patrick Mahomes’ girlfriend, from Patriots fans

December 9, 2019 | 3:27pm

They booed their own team, fought each other to end up on TMZ and allegedly treated Patrick Mahomes’ girlfriend, Brittany Matthews, and his brother Jackson so poorly that Gillette Stadium security moved them out of their seats.

Matthews made the accusations on Twitter, where she keeps an emotional running diary of games:

“As soon as we sit down, drunk dude ‘hey everyone this is patrick mahomes girl and brother, let’s give them s–t.’ This shall be fun.”

“This place is horrible, people already yelling every time I stand up, am I not aloud [sic] to stand up for football game?”

“I was told if I stand they will call security and kick us out, can’t stand for your team?

The Chiefs went on to win the game 23-16 as concerns about the Patriots offense persist. And Matthews had no problem enjoying the pain of her rivals. An Instagram story showed Matthews, a fitness entrepreneur and former soccer player, taunting Patriots fans with “Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye.”

Matthews and Mahomes are high school sweethearts and she is a staple at Chiefs games.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Do you ever get discounts for the midgets or have them sit on each others laps and only buy 2-3 tickets instead of 4. 

4 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

What about your baby mama(s)?

4 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Because they are fat chicks that take up six seats?

I will not dignify these perverts with a response 

• Haha 2

Fwiw this is not the norm with visiting family members. For example, way back in the day I saw the Jets play the Jaguars in Jax, and we wound up sitting near Leon Washington's family. When they all walked in Jaguars fans attempted to give them some ribbing, but as soon as they heard it was his mom they immediately calmed down and apologized. Pretty much the only appropriate way to handle that situation. Boston sports fans really are the worst.

• Upvote 2

Wait, did someone actually paint Met Life as some sort of "opposing Fan Sanctuary"

lololol

[cough]delusional!!

They have a jail for people fighting in Met Life for people fighting other people.

True story, I went to a Jets preseason game, it was raining, the jets were playing some other green team and there were several fights my wife and I saw...in the rain...in a preseason game.

lol

Actually, I think those were Jets fans fighting other Jets fans...

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

I have to say, New York sports fans have to be the most tolerant.  I have never seen a fan of a NY team give an opposing  fan crap for rooting for their team and there is always ample opportunity 

I agree fully. Been to Jets, Giants, Nicks, Yankee's game.  NY fans get kick out of it when opposing fans go over the top.  I have never seen any out of town fan get his/her balls busted.  There was one time were I saw retaliation, but it was well deserved and non violent.  

At a Jets Dallas game, there was a drunk Cowboys fan breaking balls big time.  Dez Bryant caught a pass on Revis and this guy was going nuts.  He got in the face of a Jets fan who had a Revis jersey and yelled in his face.... "REVIS ISLAND HAS BEEN INVADED"... The patient and tolerant Jets fan just kept cool.  Later on in the game Tony Romo served up a game changing interception right to Revis and the Jets fan was looking right at the drunk Cowboys fan chanting 'REVIS, REVIS, REVIS".   The Cowboy's fan dumped a bucket of popcorn over his head and then the yellow jackets took him to the drunk tank... LOLZ

Security had to save Brittany Matthews, Patrick Mahomes’ girlfriend, from Patriots fans

December 9, 2019 | 3:27pm

They booed their own teamfought each other to end up on TMZ and allegedly treated Patrick Mahomes’ girlfriend, Brittany Matthews, and his brother Jackson so poorly that Gillette Stadium security moved them out of their seats.

Matthews made the accusations on Twitter, where she keeps an emotional running diary of games:

“As soon as we sit down, drunk dude ‘hey everyone this is patrick mahomes girl and brother, let’s give them s–t.’ This shall be fun.”

“This place is horrible, people already yelling every time I stand up, am I not aloud [sic] to stand up for football game?”

“I was told if I stand they will call security and kick us out, can’t stand for your team?

The Chiefs went on to win the game 23-16 as concerns about the Patriots offense persist. And Matthews had no problem enjoying the pain of her rivals. An Instagram story showed Matthews, a fitness entrepreneur and former soccer player, taunting Patriots fans with “Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye.”

Matthews and Mahomes are high school sweethearts and she is a staple at Chiefs games.

•  

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

I have to say, New York sports fans have to be the most tolerant.  I have never seen a fan of a NY team give an opposing  fan crap for rooting for their team and there is always ample opportunity 

Ur joking right?    I admit I am guilty, at the 2018 home opener there was a very obnoxious Dolphin fan sitting next to me who kept on making snide remarks,  when Darnold threw a pick "you guys dont know how to draft a QB, that guy is a bum and will be out of the league before his contract is up".  When Tannenhill made a 3rd down conversion "that's a real QB you see out there, something the Jets will never have", every time the Jets messed up he would start laughing loudly, every time the Dolphins did something good he would through in a dumb remark "you guys have no chance", "I cant believe you Jets fans bother showing up for games", "I knew this one would be easy".  At halftime he turns to me and says "I'm really angry, I came all the way from Florida for one quarter of football, I thought you guys would put up a decent fight but you dont have a team, I dont know how I am going to sit through the second half with the game already over".  I turned to him and called him every name in the book, I said if I hear one more word from you today I am going to personally kick your ass right back to Florida!  The guy then said, dont be so emotional, its just a game to which I replied **** YOU!

• Haha 1

Boston fans are really dbags with sports team, a lot of them are my friends via college and work related. My hypo is bc it’s such a college town and it really is very small. It’s a pretty unique city. Almost like a frat mentally with sports teams. I normally don’t bunch large segments of people together but It really is a weird thing of immaturity they have w sports

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Boston fans are really dbags with sports team, a lot of them are my friends via college and work related. My hypo is bc it’s such a college town and it really is very small. It’s a pretty unique city. Almost like a frat mentally with sports teams. I normally don’t bunch large segments of people together but It really is a weird thing of immaturity they have w sports

Way too much success all at once with the Pats, Red Sox, Celtics and even the Bruins for a little while there.  It went to their heads and they've collectively now turned into whiney, entitled pricks (For the record they were previously just whiney pricks).

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

For a guy named southtown you've never been to the deep south to see true white trash, have you? lol

Putting the City of Brotherly Love at #1....interesting.

SouthTown is the part of South Seaside Park, NJ I spent a lot of time growing up.

And I've never seen bigger white trash (other than my time in Philly at college or in Pittsburgh, forgot about them, or in New England) than at Jets games.  WHITE. TRASH.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1