Gase yelling at Darnold on last play

RonaldJet

41 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

You hate Sam, we get it. Jeez, give it a rest. We lost by 21, that throw meant nothing.

Who hates Sam? Sam missed a pass. It happens. He was pretty damn good today. The OL is awful. The secondary is awful. The LBs are beyond injured. I hate Mike Maccagnan because this is his fault. But my issue is with the simple analysis that “it’s a bad play call,”  it wasn’t a bad play call because the guy was open. It wasn’t an easy pitch and catch but Sam needs to be great for this team to succeed. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I think it should also be noted that Sam shut his *** down too.  Was not having any of it.

5 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Who cares? Teammates and coaches yell at each other all the time

Yup.  It looked like frustration and trying to figure out where things went wrong.  I like the passion and I got the sense it wasn't hostile, just some hard coaching and a QB who listened but stood his ground.  Teams and relationships grow from stuff like that.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Wait.. this... THIS is the "yelling?" Much ado about nothing. Good lord. Social media and the need to react to everything instantaneously is a virus

32 minutes ago, King P said:

The look on Fales face is priceless ??

I hope Darnold is done with Gase.  Get his ass fired like Gase did with Mac.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

How dare Gase try to coach up Darnold.

Anybody who’s ever played a sport has been yelled at by a coach. Sometimes you yelled back.

Its tough love by the coach, and the player getting hot about it isn’t a bad thing. Anybody old enough to remember Parcells go at it with his QBs, especially Simms, would laugh at this being a thing.

Coach up. lol

Gase is a clueless moron.

Just who in  this league has he ever coached up?  He has utterly failed to coach up any QB and his whole claim to fame was holding peyton manning play book for him.

The Qb who was in miami who had two decent years, then some terrible years when being coached up by gase is now goo again all of a sudden.

Gase is a huge fraud, his oc is a huge fraud.  He calls a poor game, he has poor play design.

Too bad he is here for at least two more years.

He stinks.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1