2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Deshaun Watson is a supposed MVP caliber QB.  He looks worse than Darnold has at any point this season, sans the Patriots debacle.

Carmelo Watson strikes again...  Been saying for years Adams + Darnold > than Watson and whoever we would have picked at 6.

Just now, Larz said:

Texans playing like it’s week 18, Bills playing like it’s a playoff game 

O’Brien should get fired at this point. He’s proven he can win regular season games but his teams are woefully unprepared in the playoffs. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Baltimore and Buffalo both. And Darnold is stuck in this dumpster fire. 

Agreed.  Obviously Allen and Lamar deserve a ton of credit but Buffalo and Baltimore build very good teams around them to make their lives a lot easier.  We need to do that for Sam now 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I remember watching Josh Allen in his bowl game before the draft and I was struck by his mobility most of all. Definitely has come out here

Mobility and arm strength is his game.

He's been more accurate than usual on the short stuff today too.

15 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I would normally agree with you, but this year's Bills are actually fun to watch and a nice underdog team in the playoffs. I like them.

Agreed. I watch , not by choice, every Bills game. They are fun to watch and the major reason, IMHO, is Josh Allen. Kid does the impossible.  Gives what ever it takes to win. Allen was my favorite QB coming out of that draft as I've said here all along even though I knew the Jets would never draft him. I've not been disappointed so far. The kid brings excitement.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

33 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Though Darnold cannot run like Allen, we need to let him be that creative and roll out much more often and tell him to run more and make pass plays out of the pocket.  He was at his best at usc when he did just that.

They rolled Darnold out a ton this year. He just didnt run. He needs to.

4 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

What the hell are you writing? Darnold had 1TD zero INT QB RATING 85.  

Stop it. Did you watch the game?

The offense scored 8 points. The defense gave them every chance in the world to blow that game open, and they couldn’t do sh*t.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Stop it. Did you watch the game?

they scored 8 points. The defense gave them every chance in the world to blow that game open, and they couldn’t do sh*t.

Dude I watched every game.  Darnold did Ok under the circumstances.  His HC was of no help and he put decent number against one of the top defense in the league.  

• Thumb Down 1