Romo to replace Booger?

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wow oh wow. Romo thought he had the money coming in as a long time starting QB? He’s about to cash in years after retirement.

What a life.

Imagine Brady joining and commentating on Jets games. 

Romo loves Darnold. Always has a boner for him. 

8 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wow oh wow. Romo thought he had the money coming in as a long time starting QB? He’s about to cash in years after retirement.

What a life.

The story of how he trained to be good at this new job is inspiring. Most ex-athletes just walk into a media gig for extra coin. He was on a mission to be great at it. Respect.

7 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Tessitore is boring and also annoying.  Wouldn’t make sense to bring Romo in also keep him I would think.

They’re gonna **** it up by bringing in Stephen A Smith or one of the women to balance the booth in a typically ham-handed ESPN fashion. 

Romo is the best. 

He has taught me more about the technical side of the game in a few years... then the other color guys did in 30 years combined.

But I dont believe even Romo can salvage Joe Tessitore.  That guy blows.  He is the worst kind. Thinks he is funny but isn't.

Love me some Romo, dude calls the plays B4 they happen, has amazing insight into route design, does his homework on the teams unlike Dan "I DON'T KNOW SH*T" about this team Fouts. 

Nothing worse than an unprepared announcer mispronouncing names, and clueless about your favorite team. They should force newcomers to learn from Michaels & Romo, 2 of the best. 

Just now, Jetster said:

Love me some Romo, dude calls the plays B4 they happen, has amazing insight into route design, does his homework on the teams unlike Dan "I DON'T KNOW SH*T" this team Fouts. 

Nothing worse than an unprepared announcer mispronouncing names, and clueless about your favorite team. They should force newcomers to learn from Michaels & Romo, 2 of the best. 

Dan Fouts is like Greg Buttle gone national.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

What a life.

I CRINGE at the thought of Brady some day being hired for SNF or TNF!!sick cringe GIF

I just want him and Giselle to move to Canada or something with Megan & Harry

It's an upgrade, but that doesn't say much.  We go from a grown man who allows himself to be called "Booger" his whole life to a guy who won't shut the f**k up for one moment in a game.  It's like he's allergic to silence. 

No one needs his opinion heard every moment of every 4 hour game.  If you invited a friend over to watch a game you'd punch him in the face if he did that.  

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

I think Romo is an excellent broadcaster.

I agree to a point, he does not let the game breathe at all … I mean there is not a second during his broadcasts where one has time to even process what he is saying before he is spewing out information again. Too much.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They’re gonna **** it up by bringing in Stephen A Smith or one of the women to balance the booth in a typically ham-handed ESPN fashion. 

Awwww man, you know you're right.  I actually didn't even think of that.  ESPN can't team Romo with someone who will add even more logic and depth to the broadcast, better to bring in some carnival barker trying to do schtick (and failing miserably...but is it really failing if ESPN will never fire them?).

Now my spidey senses are telling me they team Romo with that woman who worked Darnold's very first game in the NFL in Detroit.  The one who constantly tries to sound like a dude hahaha.  I'd actually rather have her get the job than Stephen A Smith (you believe that idiot parlayed his schtick into 8mill a year?  Yeah I just read that somewhere.  What a great country, America).