OBJ wants to come to the Jets

Rhg1084

They should be giving us draft picks for this a$$hole. Great talent but just had his worst season in his career and with a talented Cleveland Offense to work with.

You guy's think OBJ is cooperating and playing nice if we start losing again this upcoming season, especially with Gase at the helm? Cmon...

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

The article says:

• The Jets would be a possible team to trade for Beckham
  • Beckham is not actively seeking a move
  • Jets have cap space, a need at WR, and "the desire to add a star"
  • Beckham would welcome a return to New York

"That isn’t to say that the Jets would necessarily want Beckham let alone give up the assets needed to land one of the league’s top wide receivers. But there could certainly be an appeal for the Jets. And it certainly may not be the case that the Browns are seriously shopping Beckham, but a reunion between the star player and New York is intriguing."

*big headline*

*caveat caveat caveat caveat caveat*

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

You know what? I usually roll my eyes at threads like this, but you might be on to something here. The Browns really need a safety, they never replaced Peppers. This might work.

Yep. And we need a No. 1 WR, they need a culture changer, and Adams wants to get paid now ... the pieces actually fit, for once.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nyjets1969 said:

No thanks there's a reason the Giants unloaded him. Draft a WR no more headcases.

No disrespect man but what level headed guy is gonna come here and play for this organization? Lol WE HAVE FOOTBALL GUYS RUNNING FOOTBALL DECISIONS BY THE HEIR TO A BABY POWDER COMPANY ?? 

• Upvote 2

His nonsense, particularly being back in NYC would be never ending.  Diva WR's even with
good numbers can blow up a team, remember Antonio Brown.  I'll pass, protect Darnold and
let him make the WR's "stars" because of his talent

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

Could you imagine OBJ with a coach like Gase?

I'm sure Jarvis Landry has had nothing but good things to say to OBJ about ole Googley Eyes.

Yea, it’s not happening. I like the reactions tho. Same people loved Brandon Marshall.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jets fans, “Sam needs the weeaponzzz!!!!”

Also Jets fans, “Emmanuel Sanders? NAHHHHHHHH. OBJ? NAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.... we want the Ribbie Flenderson!!!!“

smh GIF

2019 stats:

WR#1 66 catches, 869 yards, 5 TD, yards/reception = 13.2, 32 years old

WR#2 52 catches, 779 yards, 5 TD, yards/reception = 15.0, 26 years old

Sanders is a slightly better all-around WR but Anderson has a knack for the big play, is 6 years younger, and has some chemistry with our young QB. 

It's a lost closer than you seem to think. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1