Really, CJ2K? REALLY? (no love for Jets - merged)

Dcat

image.png.f19ae31dd224632ae29f153417ed90f3.png

Does not bother me that a guy who played 1 season with the Jets, and a 4-12 season at that, regrets his decision in hindsight.  Especially when the other team he was considering went to the playoffs that season.  Why Quincy Enunwa felt the need to "like" the comment is another question.

Am I really this starved for sports that I am analyzing player tweets and "likes", but I guess that is what it comes down to in today's environment.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

By the way.  Quincy Enunwa just liked the tweet.

We need to get Quincy out of here.  He hates the Jets and JD form that little incident last year.   

He was the one wrong in that situation.  Don’t miss your scheduled medicals!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Dcat said:

By the way.  Quincy Enunwa just liked the tweet.

We need to get Quincy out of here.  He hates the Jets and JD form that little incident last year.   

Quincy needs to get over it.  There are millions of people who are now unemployed and making a small fraction of what he makes and he is still bitching.  I like Quincy as a player but he is made of glass 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Oh hey, that's me.

Yeah, Quincy coming after my relationship was real fun.  He offered an explanation though, so there's that.

You know what's fcked up - you can't win with some ppl. If you took a more caustic approach, you'd be mothballed for being a belligerent fool... yet, in this case if you take the more constructive dialogue approach about explaining your position - you get told; omg is that you talk with your girl..

Huh? smh

• Upvote 4