Really, CJ2K? REALLY? (no love for Jets - merged)

Dcat

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

You know what's fcked up - you can't win with some ppl. If you took a more caustic approach, you'd be mothballed for being a belligerent fool... yet, in this case if you take the more constructive dialogue approach about explaining your position - you get told; omg is that you talk with your girl..

Huh? smh

At least Mogglez can take solace in the knowledge that he won the argument.  The minute a person takes the route Quincy did after Mogglez said nothing wrong, you know he's taken the L and can't handle it.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Lol, I love this sh*t when explayers & a guy who should not have been resigned disrespect our Jets. RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!! 

This will definitely not endwell for the gold toothed azz   thug nor Quincy "glass" Enunwa. Why would players take on an entire fan base? ?.

• Upvote 1

I understand what Quincy is saying about liking a tweet not being an endorsement. Technically he's not wrong, hell I like and retweet stuff I necessarily agree with (if it's funny, I'm definitely liking it and/or retweeting it).

But considering he's publicly called out the Jets on Twitter, he's got to know it doesn't look good at all when he does it. If he doesn't understand that, then his self awareness is extremely lacking

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, King P said:

I understand what Quincy is saying about liking a tweet not being an endorsement. Technically he's not wrong, hell I like and retweet stuff I necessarily agree with (if it's funny, I'm definitely liking it and/or retweeting it).

But considering he's publicly called out the Jets on Twitter, he's got to know it doesn't look good at all when he does it. If he doesn't understand that, then his self awareness is extremely lacking

Quincy has guarantees & that is why you DO NOT EXTEND a contract for players coming off serious injury. Macc was FLAT OUT DUMB! 

He wouldn't have pulled the sh*t he did last year if his contract wasn't guaranteed. This is one of those resignings where the player criticizes the organization but he's the one that didn't play up to his contract. 

Instead of being an azzhole he should be kissing the organizations behind. But again, you see the danger of long term contracts with large guarantees. 

• Upvote 2

Former NFL running back Chris Johnson is spending his time at home reflecting on his career, and on Monday evening he revealed one of his regrets: signing with the Jets.

Johnson, who spent the 2014 season in New York during his 10-year career, expressed that he should have signed with the Baltimore Ravens instead.

“Just thinking to myself how did I pick going to jets over Baltimore Ravens in 2014,” he tweeted with a bunch of facepalm emojis. “What a bad decision !!!”

Johnson was coming off six consecutive 1,000-yard rushing seasons with the Tennessee Titans when he signed a two-year, $8 million deal with the Jets as a 29-year-old running back.

The former running back said he received the same exact offer from Baltimore, but opted to join Gang Green instead. What ensued was a season in which he started six games and rushed for just 663 yards and a touchdown on 155 touches — all career lows — while the Jets finished 4-12.

Johnson did not elaborate on why he chose the Jets over the Ravens, other than saying “I had my reasons,” but ultimately pointed that it was not a good fit for him.

“Nothing against the Jets it was bad decision because they was already et at the position I wasn’t needed there honestly C. Henry and B.P. Has it under control,” he tweeted.

Johnson was likely referring to Chris Ivory, not Henry, and Bilal Powell.

Still, Johnson’s tweets caught a wave of blowback from fans on Twitter, and he spent much of his evening trying to do damage control and reason with those tweeting at him.

“Shheeshhhh that struck a nerve lol,” he tweeted.

Johnson lasted just one season in New York before finishing the final three seasons of his career with the Arizona Cardinals, although his production was never quite the same as it was in Tennessee.

https://wfan.radio.com/articles/news/chris-johnson-tweets-signing-with-jets-was-a-mistake

13 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I’m sure he’s not the only player that thinks this

Well there is a RB that comes to mind who didn't like football that said if he had to play he didn't want to play for the Jets who were a bottom of the barrel team and most of you guys love him..:beer: 

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There's that ECU education on full display.  

@AVM

Hahaha...dude, even by ECU standards...

We overlapped by a couple years, met him a few times. Actually a nice guy (at least back then) but didn't have it all going on upstairs.

• Upvote 1