Alex Lewis Responds to Manish Mehta via Instagram

25 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Coming from former starter that is now a back-up on the depth chart.  Wonder why he would say something like that? Hmmm...

When Jamal Adams says "Gase man bad", we must believe him at all costs.

When someone else says "Gase man really not that bad" it's a conspiracy on par with the Kennedy assassination.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

So the author of this article has:

-Believed Antonio Cromartie when he said that he has talked with Adams and said that there are problems between Gase and Adams (an indirect source with previous credibility issues).

-Characterizes locker room issues with Gase based on “sources”.

-When a direct quote comes out of the locker room supporting Gase from a player, asks “ will more follow suit or stay silent”?

Someone has an agenda.

No way.  That just makes you a "Manish hater".  ?

• Haha 1

I hate Gase and think it was one of the dumbest knee jerk reaction hirings in Jets history but good for Lewis. Manish is nothing more then a troll that knows how to push Jet fan’s buttons. I don’t click on anything that he writes and I’m not a follower on any of his accounts. If all the Jet fans did this he’d be looking for another job. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I hate Gase and think it was one of the dumbest knee jerk reaction hirings in Jets history but good for Lewis. Manish is nothing more then a troll that knows how to push Jet fan’s buttons. I don’t click on anything that he writes and I’m not a follower on any of his accounts. If all the Jet fans did this he’d be looking for another job. 

Well said, and agree with every last word of it.

5 hours ago, Jets723 said:

Big Props to Lewis!!!  I’m not a Gase fan but I love the fact that players are still sticking up for the their coach and organization.  Rats like Manish and immature ME guys like Adams are people we need to call out 

Manish and Adams need to get called out.... brilliant. Simply brilliant.

If only someone here thought to do that!!! Those two have been getting way too many free passes here.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Coming from former starter that is now a back-up on the depth chart.  Wonder why he would say something like that? Hmmm...

I would expect Winters to be the odd man out rather than Lewis.

• Sympathy 2

8 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Manish and Adams need to get called out.... brilliant. Simply brilliant.

If only someone here thought to do that!!! Those two have been getting way too many free passes here.

Well we finally agree on something ? 

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I'll go with the player who is actually in the locker room and willing to put his name to a quote over the sniveling whiney rat who is best known for making sh*t up to fabricate a story.

But I guess siding with the truth doesn't get juicy guests on the podcast.

If you think a couple of guys out of 90 is proof of "the truth", then sure.  Totatlly true.

8 hours ago, Mogglez said:

When someone else says "Gase man really not that bad" it's a conspiracy on par with the Kennedy assassination.

C'mon, dude.  It's much bigget than the Kennedy thing and you know it.

9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

37454599-E9F4-491C-BB53-18759F78254D.jpeg.7acb61db51448e2d2112adb7389bc0e2.jpeg

I wonder if CJ Mosley's word means more to you than Alex Lewis.  Or is it all still just a conspiracy theory??? @AFJF @FidelioJet

What do you think @Jetsfan80???  Is Mosley to be trusted?

I find it hard to believe that this is a true quote from Mosely.  He is making huge money and is here for his leadership-its hard to believe that he would put this down in writing even if it were true.   I guess we will see.

The Mosley comment is 1000% percent confusing.

For guys like AFJF and Fidelity, that accept any 3rd party accusation of Gase as being absolute truth, the “-“ is an em dash.

For guys that want would like to hear direct source knowledge that is quantified the “-“ is a minus sign.

Such subtle distinguishing.

Was thinking to myself just this AM....

wish there where a way I can convey that not only will I not be clicking on any Manish links, I will not be reading any threads on his stories, then BAMMMMMM!

19 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Manish sucks but it also seems like we get this story every single offseason since the Herm years and it's been the case every single time.

No, no, no, no....it's different this time.  The Jets truly love us and won't beat on us again.  They've changed.

9 hours ago, AFJF said:

I'm gonna try to find the time I said nobody in the locker room likes Gase.

Mehta claimed "majority".  

Do we really need every player to respond to determine Mehta was full of sh*t?  Mehta only knows three modes:  Lies, damned lies, and an occasional scoop (such as - the Jets are playing the Bills Week 1!  Wow, awesome work!) to keep people like you thinking he's a real journalist.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bowles Movement said:

I find it hard to believe that this is a true quote from Mosely.  He is making huge money and is here for his leadership-its hard to believe that he would put this down in writing even if it were true.   I guess we will see.

If he didn't mean what he said, he wouldn't have said anything.  I know for some it's unfathomable that Gase isn't really hated by the players but it's true.

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Where is that quote did CJ says it’s not true?  All aI read was him asking Jet fans a question.

The post was CJ being asked if the article was true and hIs answer of "-1000000%" Is Mosely's way of refuting the report.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Technically, they’ve never quoted anyone who’s played for Gase who dislikes Gase. Not a one

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Technically, they’ve never quoted anyone who’s played for Gase who dislikes Gase. Not a one

Seriously.. it's a real weird world we're living in when I of all people somehow need to come to some slight degree of defense of Gase.  I may hate everything about having him here, but that's not due to him as a person as much as his long-proven complete inability to actually coach football competently.