Gase is a freak and fraud

WowOhWow

3 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Watched his press conference.  He thinks we moved the ball.  He also had those same bug eyes he had during his intro press conference.

Why is it that there is a decision (to fire him) that is so easy and yet the Jets will keep this guy around.

Not only is he a terrible coach but i'm starting to really believe he's a full on freak.  there's something wrong with him.

I long for the days of those awkward ultra painful pressers by the lisping Pete Kendall.

On a serious note, you didn't go there and didn't do that, but Adam Gase definitely has a form of Tourette's with all of the eye-rolling/tic type stuff, so people should kind of lay off of that a little in general. I'm sure he's heard it all of his life. I call him Crazy Eye with a clear conscience, but I've seen it get slightly out of hand in my travels and I don't travel far most days. 

My only cut on him is that he just doesn't come out with it, because it's quite an accomplishment to become a HC in the NFL, especially with a disability. That doesn't mean that he doesn't suck balls as a Coach.

OK, I'm off to go flush this year down the toilet. Game. 

What he looks like or his demeanour in front of the press or how much he coddles players is totally irrelevant , it is his past and present record as an offensive coach and there he is one of the worst in the league.

Huge test this year and off season for Douglas, if he does not get rid of gase, gase will talk him into the next Qb in the list whom he will wreck.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You know, whatever he's got going on with him with respect to his physical mannerisms, that's really none of our business. Memes are one thing but insulting the guy is another. Trash him as a coach, whatever, but holy hell grow the **** up.

Guy was clearly on something at the opening press conference. Clearly.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Watched his press conference.  He thinks we moved the ball.  He also had those same bug eyes he had during his intro press conference.

Why is it that there is a decision (to fire him) that is so easy and yet the Jets will keep this guy around.

Not only is he a terrible coach but i'm starting to really believe he's a full on freak.  there's something wrong with him.

Go back two years to the day he was hired and it’s like we’re thinking the exact same thing.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Go back two years to the day he was hired and it’s like we’re thinking the exact same thing.

They knew back then that hiring Gase was the wrong move but they did it anyway.  Like always, hey knew better

than the fans and experts.Historically, it's the Jet way.  Not sure why we insist on drafting and hiring so much trash

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

Oh man I was like in what universe do you live in??? You guys didn't do crap all day. Then it hit me, gase truly believed they played a good game and just came up short. He doesn't even realize what actually happened or to the degree or even the context of the other team basically being with out all thier good talent.

It's sad.

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Rex used to talk sh*t, make it all about himself, and get emo.

Bowles used to be quiet and respectful, and took the pressure on the chin.

This guy gets uppity and snotty and has no answer for anything.

How did this gash get thru an interview?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Rex used to talk sh*t, make it all about himself, and get emo.

Bowles used to be quiet and respectful, and took the pressure on the chin.

This guy gets uppity and snotty and has no answer for anything.

How did this gash get thru an interview?

That's just his shtick, he does not take the media seriously, he has no regard for those press conferences.