Buffalo Bills are adding Darron Lee....

NYJ1

4 hours ago, nycdan said:

Not so fun fact:

Patrick Onwuasor is smaller than Darron Lee.  Better player we hope, but still...

Onwuasor can't have smaller balls. I never saw a linebacker run away from contact like that. Our current punter is more willing to hit someone more than Lee was, and he might have more career tackles already.(Which, yes, doesn't say much for our punt coverage ...)

10 hours ago, jetophile said:

The best tackle Leonard Williams ever made was on Darron Lee at the Governors Ball Musical Festival on Randall's Island. It didn't add to his sack tally, unfortunately. 

LOL.  No doubt.  The video of that incident always stuck out in my mind.  Williams is a friggin' house who looks like he's picking up a child's toy.   Check it out in part two of this tweet:

It's not just that he was afraid of contact, but he had to be one of the dumbest football players I've ever seen? How many times did he get caught out of position? He literally had no idea where to line up on a play by play basis. I swear no matter how many times I saw him attempting to cover a receiver, he NEVER got his head turned to actually look for the ball. Meanwhile, there was non stop yahoos on this site that would defense him tooth and nail. Who were those posters? I wonder what they have to say now? Lol Most fans already knew he was a pussy, but preseason of his third season as a pro was definitely the beginning of the end for him. Remember the horse collar he committed when on ST of all things? Remember, the Redskins running straight at Lee on purpose? Redskins knew he was a pussy.

• Upvote 1

On 10/30/2020 at 3:17 PM, Icer said:

Only took until Week 8 in a season where every team has 53 roster spots and 16 practice squad spots for someone to give him a shot.

Meaning for 8 straight weeks, he was at best the # 2,209th most deserving player of a roster spot in the NFL.  

Maybe teams couldn't find him while he was hiding behind that blade of grass.

• Haha 1