Pete Carroll (in need of more dawgs) doesn't 'even recognize' defense after allowing 44 points

Jetsfan80

22 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Just watching highlights of the Seattle game.  Classic shot of Adams on the sideline yapping at other players.  The Jamal clown show continues.

Jamal is about to "tweet" his way out of that town too. He won't quit until he's on a Kansas City. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Dude are you serious here? Like for real? 
you think the bills are perennial losers But the jets are not?

oooook

You think we are the same as the Bills? Their Super Bowl wins.. and playoff appearances. The fan base.. have you seen them in person? If you think we are the same, you're the one who can't be serious. 

I find it so amusing that months after the trade is complete, those who pushed for it/supported it, are still trying to justify it..... 

If it makes all you dingbats feel better, Jamal Adams is a sh*tty player and Jeff Epstein style pedophile. Satisfied?

Meanwhile, reality still says the Jets SUCK....

• Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I find it so amusing that months after the trade is complete, those who pushed for it/supported it, are still trying to justify it..... 

If it makes all you dingbats feel better, Jamal Adams is a sh*tty player and Jeff Epstein style pedophile. Satisfied?

So you would prefer to have Adams on this team than the two first round picks we are getting?

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Pretty sure Jamal is justifying it for us. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Angry that you were wrong about it?  Dingbats unite!

• Upvote 2