***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, as much as I despise Brady and so want them to lose, I'm nowhere close to being ready to bet on him being on a team to blow a 3-score lead, particularly when it's a second-half lead in the postseason.  That failed 2-point attempt just makes me feel more uneasy.

He did it 15 years ago against the Colts.  Up 21-3 in the AFCCG and lost.  Once every 15 years or so, maybe Brady is good to blow a lead. 

It could happen again when he is 58.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Huge drop by Evans.

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

This game should have been the night game...it's the best game of the Conference Championships. The Chiefs will probably roll the Bills. 

Have you watched KC play the past 3 months? They haven't rolled anyone. I think the Bills win outright.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Steelers RB James Conner, ranked 81st: The Jets aren’t going to throw Le’Veon Bell-type money at him, of course. But if they’re going to run a Shanahan-style West Coast offense, they’ll need to have a reliable running back. He had 721 yards and six touchdowns in 2020.

PFF’s prediction: Jets sign Conner for three years and $20 million, with $10 million total guaranteed and $8 million fully guaranteed at signing.

You mean a running back who is only 25, does not have a ton of mileage, and averages over 4 yards per carry?

Crazy talk.