Russel Wilson traded?

im very shocked if this is true.

just like Houston, i hope, Seattle should want a QB to replace Wilson. . i would think they would trade him to Miami for the 3rd pick to draft there own. 

Chicago only has Foles and late rd draft picks to offer. doesnt make sense 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

im very shocked if this is true.

just like Houston, i hope, Seattle should want a QB to replace Wilson. . i would think they would trade him to Miami for the 3rd pick to draft there own. 

Chicago only has Foles and late rd draft picks to offer. doesnt make sense 

Agreed. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Icer said:

A Russ trade would make that Seattle pick next year so juicy

funny thing is every Watson trade people want to give them a seattle pick, but after this we could win more games so people will offer our 2022 pick.. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hael said:

Same.  I don’t see how you give up a first ballot hall of famer qb in the prime of his career when he’s singlehandedly carried a mediocre team for years and is a top5 qb.

Yep, exactly. 

I would fire Pete Carroll long before I would trade Wilson. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I think Russell Wilson's salary has one of the highest % of team cap hits in the league @ 17.5%...thats a huge number....Seattle might not get back as much as people think because they are getting that cap hit off the books.

I read somewhere that the cap hit would be 10 mil or more less for Seattle if he gets traded after june 1

9 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I think Russell Wilson's salary has one of the highest % of team cap hits in the league @ 17.5%...thats a huge number....Seattle might not get back as much as people think because they are getting that cap hit off the books.

I'm not sure why so many are overlooking this.  I'll bet the draft pick compensation will sound lowball if it does happen.  Better for us in dealing with Houston anyway. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, doitny said:

funny thing is every Watson trade people want to give them a seattle pick, but after this we could win more games so people will offer our 2022 pick.. LOL

We will literally be giving Houston top 3 picks in back to back years plus a lot more

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Yep, exactly. 

I would fire Pete Carroll long before I would trade Wilson. 

I used to live in Seattle.  Wilson is a god in that city there would be riots way more intense then what happened last summer if he got traded

Wilson must be throwing a fit behind the scenes over that bum Adams

• Upvote 1