Jump to content

Russel Wilson traded?


chad2coles
 Share

Recommended Posts

im very shocked if this is true.

just like Houston, i hope, Seattle should want a QB to replace Wilson. . i would think they would trade him to Miami for the 3rd pick to draft there own. 

Chicago only has Foles and late rd draft picks to offer. doesnt make sense 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

im very shocked if this is true.

just like Houston, i hope, Seattle should want a QB to replace Wilson. . i would think they would trade him to Miami for the 3rd pick to draft there own. 

Chicago only has Foles and late rd draft picks to offer. doesnt make sense 

Agreed. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Icer said:

A Russ trade would make that Seattle pick next year so juicy

funny thing is every Watson trade people want to give them a seattle pick, but after this we could win more games so people will offer our 2022 pick.. LOL

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hael said:

Same.  I don’t see how you give up a first ballot hall of famer qb in the prime of his career when he’s singlehandedly carried a mediocre team for years and is a top5 qb.

Yep, exactly. 

I would fire Pete Carroll long before I would trade Wilson. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I think Russell Wilson's salary has one of the highest % of team cap hits in the league @ 17.5%...thats a huge number....Seattle might not get back as much as people think because they are getting that cap hit off the books.

I read somewhere that the cap hit would be 10 mil or more less for Seattle if he gets traded after june 1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I think Russell Wilson's salary has one of the highest % of team cap hits in the league @ 17.5%...thats a huge number....Seattle might not get back as much as people think because they are getting that cap hit off the books.

I'm not sure why so many are overlooking this.  I'll bet the draft pick compensation will sound lowball if it does happen.  Better for us in dealing with Houston anyway. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, doitny said:

funny thing is every Watson trade people want to give them a seattle pick, but after this we could win more games so people will offer our 2022 pick.. LOL

We will literally be giving Houston top 3 picks in back to back years plus a lot more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Yep, exactly. 

I would fire Pete Carroll long before I would trade Wilson. 

I used to live in Seattle.  Wilson is a god in that city there would be riots way more intense then what happened last summer if he got traded

 

Wilson must be throwing a fit behind the scenes over that bum Adams

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...