Jets Signing Tevin Coleman

Bronx

5 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I remember wanting him over Bell. Better late than never. We have a descent committee of backs. We just need to invest 2 quality picks on the OL now. Possibly 3 picks. 

Tevin Coleman, Ty Johnson, La'Mical Perine and Josh Adams are good to roll with for the season.  Probably don't even draft a RB now unless somebody drops into the Jets lap in the mid/late rounds.

Do we know if this is another one-year special?

EDIT:  Just saw it's a one year deal.  Why did I even ask? lol

• Haha 3

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Tevin Coleman, Ty Johnson, La'Mical Perine and Josh Adams are good to roll with for the season.  Probably don't even draft a RB now unless somebody drops into the Jets lap in the mid/late rounds.

It is. One year, $2M.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

EDIT:  Just saw it's a one year deal.  Why did I even ask? lol

Combined they go 750 yards in 2021.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

There is still a chance they go RB in the mid-late rounds. None of the backs currently signed are locks to make the roster. 

Barring a bad camp showing, the guys on the roster are probably what you get. Draft is possible but You’re more in the Kylin/Gainwell/Herbert range at that point. Point is the Etienne/Harris stuff is very unlikely.
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

I know.  I still see Powell's name in my dreams/nightmares.

I this k most of us know this.  But right now?   JD is putting a JAG-minus Jet roster together.  Gonna be another lost year.

If it's going to be a lost year, it's not going to be because Douglas failed to make it rain in free agency.  

• Upvote 3