MEL Kiper get over Darnold!

27 minutes ago, Icer said:

Mel Kiper doesn't want to believe his golden boy sucks. He put his hat in the ring for him in 2017

Did u hear him  Panthers want Penei,  they really hope he falls to protect Darnold. More like he wants Dranold to prove him right ,  I would laugh if they draft Fields. 

• Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, jetsrule1969 said:

Watch NFL Network instead!!

I want to  , but dont have it, i tried trust me. Lol    He was so upset Panthers to Horn.   He said i cant believie they didnt help Sam  ,  a wr or tackle.   HORN? Lol 

• Upvote 1

Does Darnold suck or is bigger than that? 
Let’s look at the numbers:
comp% 59.8 passer rating 78.6 TD/INT 45-39

Now let’s look at the most undeserving HOF player who you put on a pedestal, Broadway Schmo:

comp% 50.1 passer rating 65.5 TD/INT 173-220 

Hmmmmmmm ? 

I feel sorry for the Mormon who will have no chance to to succeed in the nfl just like every single other j-e-t-s draft picks 

• Thumb Down 4

5 hours ago, Jamax99 said:

Mel Kiper needs to get over Darnold,   keeps bashing pick.    Zach fifth ave   is it  and boy hes girlfriend is hot ! 

To be honest he is pretty balanced. He would have kept Darnold and feels strongly about it, with him thinking the extra picks + Darnold > Wilson. Jets disagreed and Mel is really not allowing for the cap element.

• Upvote 2

I saw that live.  Kiper said the Jets should have kept Darnold.  Said Sam would be the number 2 prospect in this draft.  Kiper seemed certain Carolina would take DeVonta to "support" Sam.  When they took Horn, he was like really genuinely hurt.  It was all very strange.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dcJet said:

I saw that live.  Kiper said the Jets should have kept Darnold.  Said Sam would be the number 2 prospect in this draft.  Kiper seemed certain Carolina would take DeVonta to "support" Sam.  When they took Horn, he was like really genuinely hurt.  It was all very strange.

Carolina has Moore and Robby plus McCaffrey coming back.  It was the right pick they need defense

7 hours ago, Redheadedstepchild said:

Now let’s look at the most undeserving HOF player who you put on a pedestal, Broadway Schmo:

Hmmmmmmm ? 

I feel sorry for the Mormon who will have no chance to to succeed in the nfl just like every single other j-e-t-s draft picks 

Don’t disagree with you but at least with Wilson it looks like JD is trying to upgrade this OL 

7 hours ago, Redheadedstepchild said:

Hmmmmmmm ? 

Or let’s not and say we did Nico. Go join the Carolina board with your boo, ok? 

• Haha 2

Turned on ESPN a moment ago  just to shake things u

up....Mina Kymes is speaking...

My wife, almost immediately from her chair not even facing the TV in the room...."who is that ANNOYING girl? Is she a commentator?  Why is she there? What a shrill voice....turn back to the other channel". ? 

21 hours ago, Jamax99 said:

Mel Kiper needs to get over Darnold,   keeps bashing pick.    Zach fifth ave   is it  and boy hes girlfriend is hot ! 

Mel Kiper Jr

Head-scratching moves from Round 1

New York Jets

The pick: Zach Wilson, QB, BYU

We’ve known the Jets’ pick at No. 2 for weeks, but that doesn’t mean it is the right pick. Look, I like Wilson, and he has elite arm talent, but for the Jets to trade away Sam Darnold, they have to know for sure that Wilson is an upgrade. How can we say that for sure?

33 minutes ago, ID. said:

Mel Kiper Jr

Head-scratching moves from Round 1

New York Jets

The pick: Zach Wilson, QB, BYU

We’ve known the Jets’ pick at No. 2 for weeks, but that doesn’t mean it is the right pick. Look, I like Wilson, and he has elite arm talent, but for the Jets to trade away Sam Darnold, they have to know for sure that Wilson is an upgrade. How can we say that for sure?

Mel Kiper has watched zero Jets games the last three years

• Upvote 2