good management

7 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

I am now convinced that this is a schtick.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

While possible, my theory is you’re all making fun of someone that may simply be limited in some capacity from posting the same eloquent prose typical of the Gate D spiral, beer chugging meatballs on this site.

4 hours ago, DetroitRed said:

Ive heard of some serious lawsuits by the Justice Dept for discrimination against people just like Shawn. I'd tread lightly if I were you 

Looking forward to JetsFanShawn v. JetNation.com making it to the Supreme Court. @joewilly12 will start the ****official**** thread

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Most NFL teams could probably assemble a good part of an entire starting team from past players who have mug shots.  We are no slouches but I seem to recall the Bengals a while back practically had to have an in-house parole officer.

• Upvote 1

In the year 221:

May 15Liu Bei, Chinese warlord and descendant of the imperial clan of the Han Dynasty, proclaims himself emperor in Chengdu, Sichuan, and establishes the state of Shu Han.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

In the year 221:

May 15Liu Bei, Chinese warlord and descendant of the imperial clan of the Han Dynasty, proclaims himself emperor in Chengdu, Sichuan, and establishes the state of Shu Han.

chariot driver. The old term for a cabbie.

• Thumb Down 1

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

In the year 221:

This one sounds like Rex Ryan hiring Rob Ryan to be his DC at Miami (OH) and declaring the Redhawks to be the next FBS champs.   @T0mShane 

In the year 221:

• July – Elagabalus is forced to divorce Aquilia Severa and marries his third wife Annia Faustina. After five months he returns to Severa, and claims that the original divorce is invalid. The marriage is symbolic, because Elagabalus appears to be homosexual or bisexual. According to the historian Cassius Dio, he has a stable relationship with his chariot driver, the slave Hierocles.

Woah this one's fun.  Like Antonio Cromartie meets Michael Sam.  

May 15  Liu Bei, Chinese warlord and descendant of the imperial clan of the Han Dynasty, proclaims himself emperor in Chengdu, Sichuan, and establishes the state of Shu Han.

Aaron Donald definitely comes from this line.