MNF: Packers, Lions, and Peyton’s huge head

Integrity28

10 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Was 35 points ahead of my FF opponent heading into this and the only player he had left was Aaron Jones.

I hate this sport. 

That's a rough one man.  I've had more than my fair share of awful MNF fantasy losses.  Remember this play, 10 years ago?

I had an enormous lead in my money league matchup entering that one, and still had a sizable lead (about 25 points) with 6 minutes left in the game.  My opponent had both Brady and Welker.  Needless to say that play (which scored my opponent something like 27-30 points as our league used yardage bonuses) lost me the week. 

Making matters worse, my roommates at the time, who were both in the league too, were dancing around laughing at me for several minutes straight after that play.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's a rough one man.  I've had more than my fair share of awful MNF fantasy losses.  Remember this play, 10 years ago?

I had an enormous lead in my money league matchup entering that one, and still had a sizable lead with 6 minutes left in the game.  My opponent had both Brady and Welker.  Needless to say that play lost me the week. 

Making matters worse, my roommates at the time, who were both in the league too, were dancing around laughing at me for several minutes straight after that play.

I had Welker going in that game and was down by like 10 points.  One of the few times I ever cheered on that a-hole

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I had an enormous lead in my money league matchup entering that one, and still had a sizable lead (about 25 points) with 6 minutes left in the game.  My opponent had both Brady and Welker.  Needless to say that play (which scored my opponent something like 27-30 points as our league used yardage bonuses) lost me the week. 

no man GIF

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Since Hockenson is beasting, for those that care, Sam LaPorta is the next in line in Iowa tight end lineage.  A good one.  

I never understood WHY the Jets never “just took a flyer” more often in drafts with Iowa TEs with a late round pick?!!? Iowa literally just craps out solid NFL caliber TEs EVERY other year. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Since Hockenson is beasting, for those that care, Sam LaPorta is the next in line in Iowa tight end lineage.  A good one.  

So what you’re saying is draft a bunch of Hawkeyes next year. Like Linderbaum in round 1, LaPorta in round 2, Goodson in Round 3, and Riley Moss in round 4

• Upvote 3

Setting aside who said what about whom [Ed.: Kinda like back fence gossip, if you ask me,] Green Bay's quarterback, Mr. Aaron Rogers, demonstrated in the second half that he's not yet a candidate for assisted living. He remains one of the names which must come up in any discussion of the best NFL quarterbacks playing today.

Go, .Jets!

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

True but aren't you tired of settling for almost,maybe next time, theres always next year. 

I know I am. 

I absolutely am. I just mean that if they look good in defeat I can deal with it simply because we have a rookie QB and HC. 

But yes, I am sick and tired of settling for almost, and "it's about next year."

• Upvote 1