****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

They will lose the game and its because of the two losers who got hurt on the last drive and allowed the clock to stop.
You gotta crawl off the field in that situation.

That’s why we lose? Not the incredible basic wide open missed throw from Wilson to Davis? We could’ve been taking a knee. I’m glad everyone’s excited for two broken play bombs but sooner or later the kid needs to know how to read a defense and make a basic throw

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Snell41 said:

That’s why we lose? Not the incredible basic wide open missed throw from Wilson to Davis? We could’ve been taking a knee. I’m glad everyone’s excited for two broken play bombs but sooner or later the kid needs to know how to read a defense and make a basic throw

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yet they still win if these two losers get off the field.  Thats what separates winners from losers.  Plays like that.  

I’m thrilled we’re winning. I did not like Wilson as a prospect, hated that we drafted him, and he’s done nothing to make me change my mind, including today. He misses wide open receivers because he’s terrible at processing the field, he misses wide open receivers because he’s inaccurate, and the only real success he has is when the play breaks down and he plays street ball. A simple fundamental throw to Davis wide open at the end of the game and the game is over. He misses tons of those basic throws.
I hate you...

But I can't argue with any of these points.

And your timing sucks.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

Just now, hawk said:

Regardless of what happens in overtime, this defense today played legit.  I am excited to see this team grow.

Wilson needs to make better throws, or hope for every Play to breakdown

I saw two miss throw the entire game.  That one happened to be bad timing for a bad throw.

But your point is incorrect.

1 minute ago, Coquito said:

I get your sentiment. But that's not the point. Under 3 minutes to go, and the refs decided the game. Not right.

I mean, yeah, they suck, but I've accepted that they're never going to change. All I can do is root for the Jets.

3 minutes ago, hawk said:

Regardless of what happens in overtime, this defense today played legit.  I am excited to see this team grow.

Wilson needs to make better throws, or hope for every Play to breakdown

Agreed…. Losing is one thing but the team played with heart.  That’s all I ask.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1