****The officially OFFICIAL NY JETS vs ne patriots game day thread****®©™️

BP

My “shtick” is that Mike Tannenbaum was a CPA who finessed the cap and stayed employed by doing what his coaches wanted, as evidenced by his track record. My “shtick” in this instance is that the 49ers employed small, hybrid LBs under Saleh and it’s likely he wanted that type of player here, and not that Joe Douglas randomly decided to draft two slow collegiate strong safeties back to back in the 2021 NFL draft.

It doesnt even matter though because we play in the Northeast. A place that is windy and you need big defenders to stop the run. This defense is a horrible idea.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, K Clue said:

Easy to say when your oline cannot create a hole for you to run through, but I do agree with drafting more offensive linemen. 

Honestly I hope they take at least two olinemen with their top 3 picks next draft. 

I dunno I don't pretend to be a scout but I don't see burst, quick cuts, or break away speed from the guy.  Moore isn't used right be you can at least see the elite talent. 

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

It doesnt even matter though because we play in the Northeast. A place that is windy and you need big defenders to stop the run. This defense is a horrible idea.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah, I don’t think it flies in the AFC East. This defense is designed to counter the Seahawks and Rams spread sh*t.